Assisted Living in Wisconsin Rapids

Assisted Living in Wisconsin Rapids (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Assisted Living in Wisconsin Rapids

Assisted Living Reviews for Assisted Living in Wisconsin Rapids

September 06, 2012

A friend of mine was in The Renaissance and so I went over and visited him and then he showed me around. They got one of the nurses involved and lo and behold the room right next door to my friend was open so I got it. The people at The Renaissance were very helpful, they sent me literature and what to look for, and they gave me all kinds of good advices. My mother moved in July 30th. It worked out really well. She likes it, she's comfortable, so I feel good about it. It's right on my way to work, I can just drive right by there. Meals are good, people are friendly, and they got everything there for you.

May 30, 2012

By JAYFI

While I only visited the facility a handful of times, I could tell my my grandmother was quite happy with the accommodations. The staff was very kind and courteous. The room she was in was spacious and allowed for a great deal of privacy. She had her own bathroom and small kitchen area but she could get assistance at any time needed. They provided cooked meals and I did sample some lunch one Sunday afternoon and I must admit it was quite delicious. Their also seemed to be a a lot comradeship among the people staying their grandma introduced me to a few of her friends and I could see they were pretty well acquainted. I was completely satisfied with the care she was receiving.

August 01, 2011

By genrene2010

The caregivers are wonderful. My mother is very happy and feels very much at home.

About Assisted Living in Wisconsin Rapids

Assisted Living in Wisconsin Rapids is a senior living provider in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Assisted Living in Wisconsin Rapids for more details on services and rates.

Map of Assisted Living in Wisconsin Rapids