Lindengrove Waukesha

Reviews of Lindengrove Waukesha

Nursing Home Reviews for Lindengrove Waukesha

January 20, 2012

By packattack

My grandpa recently became a resident of Linden Grove Assisted Living. Upon his arrival he was greeted by their friendly staff and was escorted to his new home. The head nurse was extremely friendly and allowed my grandpa to set up his room and hang up some pictures to make the room feel more comfortable. The staff introduced themselves and sat down with our family to get to know our grandpa a little more. The facility was very clean and provided a comfortable living space for my grandpa. There was a common room where residents could mingle and play games. This really assisted my grandpa into feeling at home and welcome. All in all, Linden Grove is an exceptional assisted living facility. The facility was clean and well taken care of. Also, my grandpa felt comfortable and enjoyed his time living there. I would recommend this assisted living facility to anyone in need.

January 06, 2012

By Freeway

My grandma was living here for 3 years up until 2 months ago when she passed away. I would visit her every month or so and she seemed really happy with the services Linden Grove provided. First of all, the facility is located in a quite suburb near Waukesha North High School, the parking lot and the outside of the building was always kept tidy. When you walk in, you are greeted right away by staff members who always seemed to have a smile on their face (also the place smelt really nice, kind of like a lavender smell) Anyways, even though the staff seemed friendly, to us, we would always ask my grandmother if she truly liked it there and she would say "This is the best place I have lived in a while." Her food was always ready and hot and the nurses were always quick to service her. The ONLY reason I gave this a 4 star instead of a 5 star is because the building layout is confusing. We always would get lost, I could only imagine how it would be for someone who has alzheimer's. Oh, and also, it is located within 3 miles of Waukesha Memorial Hospital which is always a HUGE upside.

Services and Amenities of Lindengrove Waukesha

About Lindengrove Waukesha

Lindengrove Waukesha is a senior living provider in Waukesha, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Lindengrove Waukesha for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lindengrove Waukesha