Faith Gardens Memory Care
Offers Memory Care
Reviews of Faith Gardens Memory Care
Memory Care Reviews for Faith Gardens Memory Care
May 24, 2016
I visited this facility
Costs for Faith Gardens Memory Care
Services and Amenities of Faith Gardens Memory Care
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Memory Care Starting At: $3975/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Room Service For Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Security Gate
- Laundry For Linens
- Private Cleaning Services
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Hospice Care
- Medication Management
- Offsite Activities
- Religious Services
- Book Clubs
- Arts And Crafts
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Overnight Guests
- Staff Patient Ratio: 7:1
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 0014913
About Faith Gardens Memory Care
Faith Gardens Memory Care is locally owned and abides by its FAITH inspired care philosophy. Faith that you or your loved one is receiving the best care, encouraging individual faith and spirituality (specific to the resident) and FAITH as outlined below:
- F=Family - Everyone, staff & residents are made to feel like family.
- A=Altruistic - Encouraging our staff to live a life of devotion and concern for others.
- I=Inspire - Inspire our staff & residents daily.
- T=Therapies - Using alternative therapies like pictures that encourage storytelling & living in that moment and aromatherapy for relaxation.
- H=Home - Residents are made to feel that this is their home!
Faith Gardens provides specialized care for the unique needs of those with memory loss. Encouraging therapies such as aromatherapy, pet, massage and picture therapy to enhance the quality of our resident’s lives.
Assessments are thoroughly completed to ensure the best fit within our communities & for the residents.
Our care teams are certified and experienced! In addition to monthly training sessions, additional training opportunities and daily communication, our team of caregivers is encouraged to think outside the box and provide input for the best possible care for our residents. Encouraging community involvement and Ambassador Programs, our team is committed to the residents and the communities they serve.