Oak Creek Place

Oak Creek Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Oak Creek Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Oak Creek Place

August 31, 2016

Oak Creek Place was very good. I had to leave there because it was too expensive. The food wasn’t as good as the other place I was at; it was OK but not quite as good. The staff was pretty good, and there were several people that I liked. They had a very small activities’ room. There wasn’t a lot of room for the things that was going on.

August 13, 2015

By Fred32

I'm moving to Oak Creek Place. I had a home not far from there for 52 years, so I'm very familiar with the area. I also like the fact that everything is on one level. They certainly have more activities. It always seemed that they were doing something. It's very modern, not too big, and it has very nice features. It has a movie theater, a computer room, and a gym. The meals were very good. I'm very anxious to move in.

February 19, 2015

Oak Creek Place (Crest House) was a nice little place. The setup was nice. They kind of had it sectioned off into four different sections, four little dining rooms, like in quarters, so that the people didn't have to go throughout the whole place like to get from their room to the dining room, and I thought that was a good idea.

March 29, 2014

Lucille been in Crest House for a long time now. I visit her at least once a month. She's only about 3 miles from my house. Her son lives just across the street from me, so it's very handy for him and it's handy for everybody. I would recommend it 100%. It's a beautiful dining room. They have linens. I have a terrible time visiting her because she's so busy all the time. You should see the beautiful theater they have. They have very, very comfortable seats and there is something going on there every time. I can go and visit with her anytime I want, and it's $5 a meal. All I have to do is call ahead and say I'm going to be there. It's a lovely, lovely place and Lucille's room looks right out onto a wooded area. She sees deer. She sees raccoons. I keep telling her one of these days I'm going to move in with her. Just a lot going on and it's really a beautiful place. It seems like people are very happy there. Anybody that I had interacted with really like the place. She was very, very fortunate to find this place.

Costs for Oak Creek Place

Photos of Oak Creek Place

Services and Amenities of Oak Creek Place

• Assisted Living Starting At: $1980/month

About Oak Creek Place

At Oak Creek Place, our South Milwaukee assisted living community, we've created a caring community where residents can thrive. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our senior living community in South Milwaukee welcomes pets and offers activities to help residents thrive in mind and body, such as tai chi, bingo, happy hour, card and board games, church services, arts and crafts, and movie night. Our residents also enjoy shopping trips and outings for plays and musical entertainment. Schedule a visit at our South Milwaukee assisted living community today.

Map of Oak Creek Place