Oak Creek Place

Oak Creek Place (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Oak Creek Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Oak Creek Place

February 19, 2015

Oak Creek Place (Crest House) was a nice little place. The setup was nice. They kind of had it sectioned off into four different sections, four little dining rooms, like in quarters, so that the people didn't have to go throughout the whole place like to get from their room to the dining room, and I thought that was a good idea.

March 29, 2014

Lucille been in Crest House for a long time now. I visit her at least once a month. She's only about 3 miles from my house. Her son lives just across the street from me, so it's very handy for him and it's handy for everybody. I would recommend it 100%. It's a beautiful dining room. They have linens. I have a terrible time visiting her because she's so busy all the time. You should see the beautiful theater they have. They have very, very comfortable seats and there is something going on there every time. I can go and visit with her anytime I want, and it's $5 a meal. All I have to do is call ahead and say I'm going to be there. It's a lovely, lovely place and Lucille's room looks right out onto a wooded area. She sees deer. She sees raccoons. I keep telling her one of these days I'm going to move in with her. Just a lot going on and it's really a beautiful place. It seems like people are very happy there. Anybody that I had interacted with really like the place. She was very, very fortunate to find this place.

Services and Amenities of Oak Creek Place

About Oak Creek Place

Oak Creek Place is a senior living provider in South Milwaukee, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Oak Creek Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oak Creek Place