Shorehaven Hlth & Rehab Ctr

Reviews of Shorehaven Hlth & Rehab Ctr

Nursing Home Reviews for Shorehaven Hlth & Rehab Ctr

May 10, 2014

By Caring79619350

I got a lot of references from friends who are having similar situations with their parents. That was one thing, and when we went to visit Shorehaven, we found first of all that it was clean. You could very well see that the residents were more pleased and happy at Shorehaven than they were at the other places. Clean, professional, and happy: these are the three words that would really sum up my impressions of the place. Another thing that we like about it is that we were able to bring her furniture in, which made it seem a little less institutional. Their menu is varied, it's interesting, and I haven't seen anything that I wouldn't have sat and eaten if somebody had put it in front of me and if I wasn't going back home. My mom is basically in memory care. They do a lot of mind things that she enjoys playing quite a bit. They always have some activities for the residents. There is stuff going on all the time. After touring a lot of other places and talking to a very close friend who used to work in this industry, that would be the only place I would really feel comfortable recommending. The staff gets to know the residents well, and that's very good too.

April 06, 2012

By TheMightyTinMan

I have a relative at this facility. She has been there for many years. When she first moved in she was very resistant, but now the very idea of ever having to leave is upsetting to her. Both her experience and mine have been that the staff are generally wonderful and friendly, the rooms are cozy, the food is good, and there are plenty of projects and forms of entertainment. I enjoyed the place so much that I became a regular volunteer. The only suggestions that I would have are that often the room call buttons stay on for a long time without being addressed, however I learned later and not something to be concerned about based on the people in those rooms and which button they activated, its just that the lights and beeping were sometimes distracting to me my relative.

February 16, 2012

By Digigal16

I really loved coming to visit here. I came to visit about once or twice a month. The first time I came with about 7 other classmates and we would deliver little notes and homemade treat or craft. Every time we came, the workers there were very helpful and nice. Sometime the workers would have to show us around because we would get lost sometimes. I always loved coming to visit and looking back on it now I wish i never stopped coming.

About Shorehaven Hlth & Rehab Ctr

Shorehaven Hlth & Rehab Ctr is a senior living provider in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Shorehaven Hlth & Rehab Ctr for more details on services and rates.

Map of Shorehaven Hlth & Rehab Ctr