Manor Pointe Oak Creek

Reviews of Manor Pointe Oak Creek

Independent Living Reviews for Manor Pointe Oak Creek

November 11, 2015

By B.T.

The apartments at ManorPointe - Oak Creek were attractive. They have two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments. The staff seemed friendly. I have not tried eating there, but my in-laws liked the food.

August 13, 2015

By Fred32

I lived right across the park from Manor Pointe Oak Creek. It seemed great; it's just that it was quite expensive and much more than I could afford. It is modern and quite large. The ones that I saw were one bedroom, and they were certainly adequate. They have the usual entertainment, i.e., every Friday, they have somebody come in and play or sing and they serve drinks. They do also have bingo.

August 10, 2015

By Mary111248050

Everybody seemed friendly and upbeat at ManorPointe Oak Creek. The place seemed clean and well managed. The residents seemed like they were happy, content, and in good spirits.

July 14, 2015

I just walked in Manor Pointe, and they talked to me. The apartments were in good shape. I think I saw the one-bedroom and the studio. It was nice, and it was near the airports. They mingle, watch TV, and play cards. There were people that seemed like they were enjoying themselves. Everything was fine.

Photos of Manor Pointe Oak Creek

Services and Amenities of Manor Pointe Oak Creek

About Manor Pointe Oak Creek

Manor Pointe offers compassionate senior care in Oak Creek, WI. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Manor Pointe shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Oak Creek, WI.

Map of Manor Pointe Oak Creek