Trinity Village Milwaukee, WI

Reviews of Trinity Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Trinity Village

November 20, 2012

By Reed Jansen

This experience was very good over all. My family and I were all very happy that he was being well taken care of. The facility was clean and free of odors every time we went, which was every day. The staff was friendly and helpful, allowing him the ability to make some of his own decisions so that he felt independent. He was taking therapy every day and was very happy to go. He said the therapists were very helpful and caring which motivated him to continue progressing. He is home now and he continues to go to therapy there twice a week and is still very excited to go. His only complaint was the amount of processed foods that were being served. So if we could change one thing, that is what it would be.

September 25, 2012

By Vince1

Upon arrival I had the same ideas as the next person about nursing homes but that did change by the end of my visit. When I entered the place the receptionist were kind and polite, although, they looked as if they were very sad. As I went to visit my aunt I saw that the facility was clean and well maintained. Some of the seniors looked healthy and happy.I finally saw my aunt , and during my visit I did notice that the staff tries to have a closer relationship with the residents. This was comforting to me, because I thought they just looked at this situation as a job. They had a nice recreational area for the seniors and they even had a nice garden outside. Most of the time spent there, I noticed that the staff made it their duty make the senior residents feel noticed and cared for. I believe it was more than just a "home", but a actual community.

About Trinity Village

Trinity Village is a senior living provider in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Trinity Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Trinity Village