MILLWAY CARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER

1 Review Write a review

Nursing Home Reviews for MILLWAY CARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER

August 27, 2012

By allsmylz

My sisters and I chose this facility because it was clean and close to all of our homes. We had also never heard anything negative about it. I visited my father 2-3 times a week-unannounced. We had purchased him some clothes, but most of them were stolen by the staff-even though we put his name on them with black markers. Even his new underwear were stolen. There were activities for the residents and the food looked reasonably healthy. The staff seemed friendly, but it seems they had a high turnover rate with the certified nursing assistants. I sometimes visited on 1st or 2nd shift and rarely saw the same CNA's. When my father became more ill, he went into the hospital. We went to his nursing home room to get his clothes because we were told by his doctor that he was too ill to be returning to the nursing home. When we arrived, they had already had his clothes packed and someone else was in his bed when we went to his room. I was disgusted by this because it showed me how important money was to this facility and that they had no consideration for his family.

About MILLWAY CARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER

MILLWAY CARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER is a senior living provider in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact MILLWAY CARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER for more details on services and rates.

Map of MILLWAY CARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER