Luther Manor Milwaukee, WI

Reviews of Luther Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Luther Manor

July 30, 2013

By Debbie34

We went to visit Luther Manor becasue we looked for a place for our parents. They had a variety of levels there, so they did not need to transfer to other facilities if needed. Even in the independent living facility, they had a medical person assigned that worked with the residents on their medications and checked them. The independent living quarters were way back off the main road and they could stay together as a couple. There was also a garden where they could take their dog for walks. The apartment was one door from the laundry facility and there was a big sitting area right outside. There had a shuttle that took them to places, a pharmacy and doctors in the campus. I thought they needed a pool. I recommend this facility to other people.

July 11, 2012

By SpecialK1

We spent a fair amount of time in an outdoor garden that was a very nice space, perfect for meeting with family members. It was a relaxing, stress-free, comfortable space that was a much more pleasant setting than a meeting room or personal room would have been. Overall, the facility was modern, well-kept, and clean, although it felt a little institutional and sterile. The smell throughout the facility was off-putting as well - but that may be just due to the difference in age between myself and the residents. The staff were attentive and helpful, they directed us to where we needed to be, and I noticed them taking care of the residents very well. The amenities of the facility were plentiful and well-used, but I feel like some more interesting or exciting spaces and programs could help enrich the lives of the people who live in Luther Manor. Overall, it seems like an excellent retirement/assisted living/nursing facility, and that the quality of life it offers to the elderly would be hard to match.

July 27, 2011

By art44120

My mother stayed there, first in the rehabilitation wing for six weeks, then as a private pay resident for 11 months (she wanted to continue getting the excellent physical therapy services) before moving to assisted living at another location. Throughout her stay there she has received the best care possible. The nursing staff is attentive and the CNAs are pleasant and hard-working and really care for the residents. The staff is in constant contact with family whenever a medical issue arises. The food is OK (much more flavorful in the rehab wing, but once you're a resident the quality goes down a small notch). The first floor private room and private bathroom are very nice, both in rehab and in the regular nursing home section. The second floor smaller private rooms with shared attached bathroom are way too small and are to be avoided. The grounds are lovely and provide many areas that residents can go to for fresh air. Prompt transportation shuttle for medical appointments a valuable service. Many activities and accessible religious services. Residents can be as active or not as they choose.

Nursing Home Reviews for Luther Manor

March 28, 2012

By 0

I really like this facility. We looked at this assistant living complex for my grandmother. We like the location because it is quiet, and very close to my parents home. We did not like the smaller room available because she would not have her own bathroom, and would also have a very small room, instead we decided to have her go with one of the suites. She is not as comfortable there as whe was in her home, however we know she is safe, and is very close. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are really good at calling us if there is an issue, or if anything is going on we should be aware of. This is the first year my grandma is staying at the facility, and it seems like this will be a facility she will remain at. We also like the simi circle drive way in the front of the building. It is easy for us to drop her off and pick her up, when needed.

Services and Amenities of Luther Manor

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2019

About Luther Manor

Luther Manor is a senior living provider in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Adult Day Care. Contact Luther Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Luther Manor