Landmark Terrace Milwaukee, WI
Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of Landmark Terrace
Assisted Living Reviews for Landmark Terrace
October 17, 2018
I am/was a resident of this facility
July 09, 2018
I visited this facility
October 08, 2013
I am a friend or relative of resident
May 30, 2012
I visited this facility
June 13, 2011
Friend or relative of resident
Questions about Landmark Terrace
Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Landmark Terrace. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?
50-99 years of age, Bingo, Bell Choir
What programs or activities does Landmark Terrace offer to enrich residents' well-being?
Mass twice weekly, other services also available, Monday shopping, Bingo, Bell Choir etc
What transportation services does Landmark Terrace offer to assisted living residents?
Free Monday bus for shopping cabs, vans and on a bus line
What makes the chef or dining program at Landmark Terrace exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?
Full menu of amazing food. Cook has been here 17.5 years and everything is homemade
What safety features or security measures does Landmark Terrace offer to assisted living residents?
All residents get pendants
What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Landmark Terrace during daytime and nighttime hours?
Always have 3 staff members on staff to 50 residents all 3 shifts.
What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?
In-services are done monthly
What safety features or security measures does Landmark Terrace provide to protect residents who wander?
We are an RCAC no wanders. All our residents are independent or are allowed per state regulations up to 28 hours of care, nothing more. All our residents are their own person.
Services and Amenities of Landmark Terrace
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 59
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 0010944
About Landmark Terrace
We at Landmark Terrace will provide a welcoming and supporting environment for senior citizens who can no longer live independently and need some assistance to maintain their independence. We embrace this challenge and welcome the responsibility to provide not only for the physical but also for the spiritual needs of all the residents of Landmark Terrace. We will strive to cultivate a richness and newness in the lives of each individual.
Moving to Landmark Terrace means you will have the freedom to enjoy life to the fullest. Life celebrations are a big part of the daily activity programming – everything from holidays, birthdays, anniversaries and special days unique to each resident are celebrated with gusto! Each well-appointed apartment at Landmark Terrace was carefully designed to offer the features that make life a little easier and more enjoyable. Several variations and sizes of apartments are available.
Apartment Amenities & Features
- Bright, airy apartmentsKitchenettes with microwave and refrigerator
- Private bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Heat and electricity included
- 3 delicious and well-balanced meals served daily
- A beautiful, stained-glass chapel open to all faiths
- Spa area with relaxing tub
- Beauty and barber salon
- Weekly housekeepingLinen service
- Complementary laundry facilities
- Comfortable lounge with fireplace
- Picturesque outdoor garden
- Social and recreational programs like Bingo, crafts, card clubs, professional speakers and entertainment
- Continuing education opportunities
- Exercise class and walking club
- Personalized care plans that provide the level of assistance you need; with options for help with bathing and dressing, medication management, foot care, diabetic monitoring and management, skin care, and more.