The Arboretum

Assisted Living Reviews for The Arboretum

Independent Living Reviews for The Arboretum

August 20, 2012

By J&Emom

My grandfather lived in an assisted living apartment while my grandmother and my husband's grandmother both lived in the dementia unit. The staff in both units were friendly and helpful, although the staff in the dementia unit could have done a better job of keeping the residents clean (food stains on clothes, only showered once a week, so hair looked greasy). The apartments on both units were a nice size with a bedroom area, living area, small kitchen and bathroom. The apartments in the dementia unit did not have showers in the bathroom. This would have been a nice amenity for family members to help shower residents and also for privacy issues. The assisted living unit seemed to have a nice activites depatment with a variety of activities for residents to participate in. On the dementia unit, the residents seemed to spend a lot of time watching t.v. Overall, it is a nice facility with caring, courteous staff.

August 16, 2012

My mom is in The Arboretum. She's been staying in this facility for about 3 weeks now. She's still adjusting. There are a lot of things that is needed to be worked out, but it's going okay. The people is fine but we are having few little issues. Although I think it's pretty normal because you have to figure things out in the beginning. But we're working on it, and so far so good. I can't say she's happy being in that place. Of course she would rather be home for sure, but her physical condition doesn't allow that. Mom is 83. I don't know much she's still adjusting right now. We're just working on things and they're pretty cooperative.

Services and Amenities of The Arboretum

About The Arboretum

The Arboretum is a senior living provider in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact The Arboretum for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Arboretum