Menomonee Place

Reviews of Menomonee Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Menomonee Place

November 24, 2015

By Robin115631150

Menomonee Place was a very nice, updated, clean place. They were grilling hotdogs and hamburgers when I was there. The staff was very friendly, and the residents were nice. However, it is just assisted living. If my mother started getting memory loss or needed more help, she couldn’t stay there. They had lots of activities, like cards, crafts, and planned trips on a bus.

January 12, 2015

I have been here at Menomonee Place since August 2014. I have my own one-bedroom apartment, and I get my three meals a day. Everything is 200% better than the other facility where I was before. They do give medicine, and they have a nurse on board. The staff is very caring and always anxious to do whatever you ask them to do. I'm a diabetic, so they do test my blood sugar and give me my insulin. The facility is all one big building, but it is divided into one-bedroom apartments, and it has everything you would ever need. Two-bedrooms have the washers and dryers, but the one-bedroom don't. They do have laundry rooms or they'll do your laundry. As for activities, there is something going on all the time. I really don't play cards and I don't like bingo, but that's what they mostly do. However, they have some games that I participated in, and they were kind of fun. They have cards and every kind of bingo you can think of. The other place that I was in for a couple of months, the food was horrible. Here, it is much, much better, although they have a little trouble keeping vegetables warm.

September 29, 2013

By Patti9

It was a really nice place. Their staff was very nice too. We saw two really nice rooms. One is a studio and one is a one-bedroom apartment. The one-bedroom apartment had a very large bedroom with a very nice kitchen. Everything was very nice about it and they did have a nurse in the facility. They had a lot of activities and they had an activity director there. However, it was pretty expensive and I don't think my mother could afford it.

Independent Living Reviews for Menomonee Place

Costs for Menomonee Place

Photos of Menomonee Place

Services and Amenities of Menomonee Place

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

• Get Costs

About Menomonee Place

Our senior living community in Menomonee Falls, WI, is a warm, lively environment where our residents get compassionate care and help with their daily routine. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Residents in our pet-friendly community can keep up with hobbies or discover new ones; we offer a variety of activities, such as chair exercise, bingo, card and board games, prayer services, live entertainment, and baking classes. We also offer transportation for shopping, monthly lunch outings, and invigorating drives in the country. Schedule a visit at our Menomonee Falls assisted living community to experience the environment first hand.

Map of Menomonee Place