Wickshire Madison

Reviews of Wickshire Madison

Assisted Living Reviews for Wickshire Madison

August 09, 2018

By Barb

My sister moved in. The rooms are spacious, and most of them kitchenettes, so it's more like an apartment than an institution. It's extremely clean, everybody is very helpful, and we like everyone there. The people that live there all seemed pleased with the facility. They have a game room. I don't really know the list of activities, but that's not why we chose the place (the activities were not important to us). The person we met was very knowledgeable and explained the different type of licenses in the state of Wisconsin. She was very helpful. They help the residents get dressed, help them with mobility issues, laundry, and they have a van for transportation available two days a week that's wheelchair accessible.

November 30, 2015

My mother chose it because it made her feel safe, and she’s very comfortable there. The staff are very friendly, and my mom says they are always cleaning her room. She seems very happy with everything there. The minute my mom walked in here, she said this is the place she wanted to go.

Photos of Wickshire Madison

About Wickshire Madison

Wickshire Madison is a senior living provider in Madison, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Wickshire Madison for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wickshire Madison