Oakwood Village University Woods Madison, WI

6205 Mineral Point Rd, Madison, WI 53705
Oakwood Village University Woods (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Oakwood Village University Woods

Assisted Living Reviews for Oakwood Village University Woods

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Oakwood Village University Woods

July 26, 2013

By cathyt

The assisted Living facility is very quaint (only 20 people to a floor) so it more like a small neighborhood. Very beautiful facility. the rooms are 220sf so they are kind of small. This is a continuing care facility as they have Independent living, assisted living, memory care and advanced assisted living.

September 07, 2012

By BobS1

I do know one person in Oakwood Village East and he likes it very much. He's very happy. I visited the place and put some money down. It's clean, the staff were okay.

April 27, 2010

By concerned1234

Oakwood Village Concerns

Although my charge has been given adequate treatment most of the time I am concerned about the recent changes at Oakwood Village in Madison Wisconsin. When she first moved in several years ago, the staff was happy and worked as a team. In recent years, and especially the last year, I have noticed a huge turnover in staff and very low morale. This scares me on several levels including how good of care the residents get due to the inconsistency of their staff. They are also short on staff almost every time I visit. There is no longer the bonding going on that the residents once enjoyed and this is very disheartening to me and a few of the other long time family members I have spoken to. I hope that this issue will soon be resolved so I and others can sleep better at night knowing that our loved ones are getting the care they had become accustomed to.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Oakwood Village University Woods

About Oakwood Village University Woods

Refund Plan: 90% of Entrance Fee. Access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Oakwood Village University Woods