Oak Park Place Madison Assisted Living I & II

Oak Park Place Madison Assisted Living I & II (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Oak Park Place Madison Assisted Living I & II

Assisted Living Reviews for Oak Park Place Madison Assisted Living I & II

July 31, 2014

My husband moved to Oak Park Place two months ago. He thinks it's wonderful there; he enjoys it and he thinks the food is good. He said the food is always too much. When I was there it was always nice, clean, and quiet. The only negative thing is it's very hard to park there when visiting someone. It's not as new, but he likes it very much and his room is exceptionally large. It has a walk-in closet, a living room, and a bedroom.

July 31, 2014

Oak Park Place was absolutely gorgeous. It was huge community. During my visit there, I had a little tour. They had several different things going on there. They had a rehab, nursing, Alzheimer's and they also had senior apartments and assisted living, which I was looking for. They were right next to each other. It was a brand new development. They had a fabulous view with the lakes and everything. They were up on the hill and they could see the City of Madison. The people there were wonderful. They seemed to be active and moving around. The staff was very nice and very accommodating. I thought it was a really big thing that you could go to the assisted living and rent an apartment then you could go to Alzheimer's unit and stay in the same community.

November 20, 2013

By oakpark

This is a beautiful facility. My mother has been at Oak Park Place for over 2 years. Her quality of life is so much improved - she goes on outings, sings in the choir, is a volunteer helping others, attends exercise daily, plays bridge 2 times per week. All of these things were no longer possible in her own home. I have actually seen an improvement in my mother's mood since she has been at Oak Park Place. The management and the direct line staff really do care - it is a big family. I would highly recommend Oak Park Place.

October 13, 2012

By hanna75

The staff were so friendly and kind as we toured. They were so willing to answer questions, and gave us excellent information about activities that my Grandfather could get involved in while he stayed. He liked how the apartments were situated with bright windows, and he commented on how there was plenty of space for all of his things to fit comfortably! We did have an opportunity to talk with a couple of current residents, and they were very happy with their lives at Oak Park.

Costs for Oak Park Place Madison Assisted Living I & II

• Vegetarian

• Russian
  • Spanish

• About Oak Park Place Madison Assisted Living I & II

At Oak Park Place, we are committed to meeting residents' physical, social, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual needs . Enjoy a lifestyle focused on your interests, with the convenience of assistance available when you need or want it. Oak Park Place assisted living is staffed 24-hours a day and assistance is always available. The assisted living apartments include a call system for your peace of mind and there are nurses on call both day and night.

There is no entry fee to live at Oak Park Place. And your monthly rent is all-inclusive, eliminating the worry of extra bills. Standard amenities include basic satellite television, local phone, heat/central air, water, laundry service, daily bed making service, and weekly housekeeping.

It is important for our nurses and caregivers to provide residents with individualized care and attention. Our ratio of licensed staff to patients conforms to all industry and regulatory standards for high quality care, which insures that you or your loved one will receive assistance at the time it is needed from compassionate, understanding staff members committed to providing the best care possible. Actual level of care is determined through an evaluation by a qualified community representative and focuses on providing the best care possible to our residents. Levels of care are monitored and may adjust based on change of condition.

Visit our community and see the Oak Park Place difference!

Map of Oak Park Place Madison Assisted Living I & II