Elmcroft of Madison

Reviews of Elmcroft of Madison

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Madison

July 24, 2013

By caring0717213

Emeritus feels a little too congested and the community is too spread out on two sides of the street. It's fine but it's just where it's located. We were treated fine by the staff.

April 02, 2013

By frustrated by care level

The employees at Legacy Gardens are always friendly. The problem is the level of care. A resident requiring assistance with daily living and hygiene will pay for this level of care but will not necessarily be kept clean or presentable. The hallways more often than not smell of urine. This smell extended into the dining room on a recent visit. I would move my relative to a better facility except it would cause this person a level of confusion that would best be avoided. I've talked to management numerous times and things improve for a short time only.

September 29, 2011

By greygoose343

I visited my grandfather here many times. He was given the best care possible from a friendly and kind staff who catered to his every need. I was impressed with all of the amenities. Everything was kept spotless and clean. It was a very welcoming environment for such a sad time in my life. I would absolutely recommend this assisted living facility to anyone who cares deeply about a loved one. With such a kind and caring staff, I was never once worried about my grandfather. He got anything he ever needed promptly and kindly. In such hard times, its nice to know that someone you care about is being taken care of in such a fine matter. I can not speak highly enough of the fine services that legacy gardens provided for my grandfather. He deserved the best, and the best is what he received. If given the choice, choose legacy gardens.

Costs for Elmcroft of Madison

Photos of Elmcroft of Madison

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Madison

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Licenses: CBRF
  • State Licenses: License# 0017263

About Elmcroft of Madison

Welcome to Elmcroft of Madison, an assisted living community located just minutes from downtown Madison, the capitol of Wisconsin. We are near beautiful lakes, the University of Wisconsin, the airport, and many other destinations.

• Beauty/Barber Shop