Jackson Crossings

Jackson Crossings (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Jackson Crossings

Assisted Living Reviews for Jackson Crossings

April 29, 2014

Jackson Crossings was by far the best facility that I saw on that day. I met people there. I talked to the staff. They were friendly and courteous. I inquired about turnover, and they just don't have turnover as far as staff members. The last time that they lost a staff member was because she was going into the nursing profession. A lot of the people who were working there were going to school and moved on to a job in their field. I loved the little atmosphere where you went to eat; it was like a restaurant atmosphere, and they called it a bistro. There were many places where people gathered. They had three floors. They had live entertainment. They had a gardening center, and everything was set up to interact. They wanted people to interact. They had an individual there who didn't want to interact with people, and they talked him into selling nightcrawlers to the kids who went to the pond to fish. Just little things like that to make people want to interact, that Jackson Crossings for me was a 5 out of 5.

Memory Care Reviews for Jackson Crossings

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Jackson Crossings

Jackson Crossings is a senior living provider in Jackson, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Jackson Crossings for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jackson Crossings