Oak Crest Villa

Reviews of Oak Crest Villa

Assisted Living Reviews for Oak Crest Villa

June 05, 2014

By Lisa Q

I have seen many other assisted living places that were a total nightmare. My mother was in 5 of them. I have worked in healthcare for 35 years. Cecelia who is in charge of activities works so hard to keep everyone engaged in life. She is a guardian angel and watching over the residents. Rhonda and Doris work hard in the kitchen . They also know all the residents. I appreciate Ellies expertise of getting additonal care when needed.

August 01, 2013

By Gail Garstecki

A BIG Thank you to Ceil for all the wonderful and thoughtful things you do at the Villa. All the decorating,activities,and just your kindness and hard work is commendable!!! You've helped my mom through some very rough times. Your help and concern is very much appreciated! My mom loves you and as her daughter I think you are an amazing person. The Villa is extremely fortunate to have you. Once again thank you so much for all your hard work!!!

February 16, 2010

By Mark Winger

My father used this facility, and has not received anything resembling quality care. The staff do not have any knowledge about individual patients, often passing the buck to someone else. Phone calls to check on the status of patients go unreturned. My father recently was admitted to the hospital, and we had great difficulty receiving any information from this facility's employees regarding his status. On more than one occasion, the persons with whom we spoke promised to return our call in 30 minutes but did not follow through. Only threats of contacting state regulatory bodies result in any action. Please check out all other options before admitting a loved one to this facility.

Services and Amenities of Oak Crest Villa

About Oak Crest Villa

Oak Crest Villa is a senior living provider in Greenfield, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Oak Crest Villa for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oak Crest Villa