Layton Terrace

Layton Terrace (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Layton Terrace

Assisted Living Reviews for Layton Terrace

October 28, 2014

Layton Terrace is very clean and nice-looking. The people are very nice. I spoke with the administrator a couple of times, and she is very, very nice. The food is served, and it looks excellent. My brother lives 5 minutes away from it. They have a nice variety of activities. They have an exercise program in the morning, and in the afternoon, they have some type of entertainment. My mother is happy there.

May 18, 2012

By tsu1

I think Layton Terrace is a great community. they have an alzheimer's and dementia unit, they put on fun activities and shopping outtings for their residents, and they serve reasonable meals every day for the residents. It is a little pricey, but everything is pricey these days.

January 20, 2012

By kathyintosa

I moved both of my parents into this facility and was very impressed immediately! The staff was very friendly and made them both feel welcome and helped them adjust to this major change in their lives. My Mother had a lot of medical problems and did not want to move there. After a couple of days, she had so many new friends and attention that she was happier then I had ever seen her! Her health improved, she lost weight and was able to go off of some of her medications. She lived the last 18 months of her life more active and alive then she was in many years. When it came time for Mom to die, hospice service was provided and she was surrounded by all her family and friends, in her apartment, with her 3 cats....she got to say goodbye on her terms. The respect and level of caring shown to our entire family was way beyond what I expected from assisted living staff. My Mother had Dementia and Alzheimer's but was able to receive the specialized care she needed in a loving and safe environment until the day she died. I moved my father to a one bedroom apartment after my mothers death and was worried about him being lonely and depressed. The staff at Layton Terrace made sure that didn't happen! It has been over a year since her passing and my father is healthy and happy! I am very grateful that I found the perfect home for my parents and would recommend Layton Terrace to anyone who needs help with aging loved ones!

Independent Living Reviews for Layton Terrace

Services and Amenities of Layton Terrace

About Layton Terrace

Layton Terrace is a senior living provider in Greenfield, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Layton Terrace for more details on services and rates.

Map of Layton Terrace