Layton Terrace

Reviews of Layton Terrace

Assisted Living Reviews for Layton Terrace

July 27, 2016

By Edward355577

We visited Layton Terrace. The experience was very favorable. We decided not to use them, though, as the overall facility did not seem to be up to my standards. The dining area seemed clean and adequate. They had a nice outside area. I think they had planned activities. Security was controlled; you’re only admitted through a protected door, and you have to ring a bell to get in. The environment, location, and price were OK.

March 08, 2016

By Neal6

Layton Terrace is like a warm and friendly home. They had a whole bunch of activities for their residents, plus a beauty shop, a little grocery store, and those sorts of things. We had a meal there and enjoyed it. The staff was extremely accommodating. The facility is clean, laid out well, and not too overwhelming. It did not feel institutional at all.

October 28, 2014

Layton Terrace is very clean and nice-looking. The people are very nice. I spoke with the administrator a couple of times, and she is very, very nice. The food is served, and it looks excellent. My brother lives 5 minutes away from it. They have a nice variety of activities. They have an exercise program in the morning, and in the afternoon, they have some type of entertainment. My mother is happy there.

May 18, 2012

By tsu1

I think Layton Terrace is a great community. they have an alzheimer's and dementia unit, they put on fun activities and shopping outtings for their residents, and they serve reasonable meals every day for the residents. It is a little pricey, but everything is pricey these days.

January 20, 2012

By kathyintosa

I moved both of my parents into this facility and was very impressed immediately! The staff was very friendly and made them both feel welcome and helped them adjust to this major change in their lives. My Mother had a lot of medical problems and did not want to move there. After a couple of days, she had so many new friends and attention that she was happier then I had ever seen her! Her health improved, she lost weight and was able to go off of some of her medications. She lived the last 18 months of her life more active and alive then she was in many years. When it came time for Mom to die, hospice service was provided and she was surrounded by all her family and friends, in her apartment, with her 3 cats....she got to say goodbye on her terms. The respect and level of caring shown to our entire family was way beyond what I expected from assisted living staff. My Mother had Dementia and Alzheimer's but was able to receive the specialized care she needed in a loving and safe environment until the day she died. I moved my father to a one bedroom apartment after my mothers death and was worried about him being lonely and depressed. The staff at Layton Terrace made sure that didn't happen! It has been over a year since her passing and my father is healthy and happy! I am very grateful that I found the perfect home for my parents and would recommend Layton Terrace to anyone who needs help with aging loved ones!

Independent Living Reviews for Layton Terrace

Memory Care Reviews for Layton Terrace

Costs for Layton Terrace

Photos of Layton Terrace

Services and Amenities of Layton Terrace

• Fee Structure Extra: Independent Living Fees Are Rent, Plus Utilities, Phone, And Cable. Assisted Living Fees Are Rent, Plus Care Fees, Utilities, Phone, And Cable.

• Dining Extra: Dining Room

• Meal Preparation

Payment options

• Payment Options Extra: Ach

About Layton Terrace

At every Laureate Group community, expect to find a choice of apartment styles and sizes in both independent and assisted living, numerous common spaces, and attractive grounds. But that’s just the beginning. Look beyond the real estate to find the true heart of our communities.

Layton Terrace in Greenfield is filled with opportunities to learn no matter what your age. You’ll find your neighbors want to stay current and stay involved. People enjoy arts and crafts, cooking demonstrations, a men’s club, daily fitness, and Tai-Chi. There are trips to the newly renovated Southridge Mall, outings to favorite restaurants and specialty stores. For your convenience, we provide transportation to many events. There is always something to do, and someone to do it with.

Layton Terrace is a community of people dedicated to helping you stay healthy, active and engaged so you can truly enjoy this time of life. Everyone who works here has one thing in common: an appreciation and respect for older adults. You’ll see it in the friendly smiles, the genuine interest in stories from the past and the way our staff relates to everyone who lives here.

The activities offered at Layton Terrace match the diverse make-up of those who live here. People at Layton Terrace are as active as they want to be. Every month there is a full calendar of social and educational opportunities offered, including specialized calendars for our programs serving the physically frail and those with dementia.

In our communities, seniors do not merely reside. They thrive. That’s because ensuring their good health and helping them stay active and engaged isn’t merely part of a mission statement that hangs on a wall, it’s part of our daily routine.

Start with morning coffee and discuss the news of the day. Join the many people playing bingo, baseball dice, Thirty-One or Sheepshead. Watch a movie each Sunday evening and give Wii golf a try. Be part of the dining or lifestyle councils and offer your advice. And you’ll want to check the calendar to see what concerts, trips to local shops, sightseeing excursions or lunches are coming up. You’ll find lots of opportunities to socialize every single day.

Health & Wellness

Start each weekday with group exercise, or try Stretching to the Classics, Tai Chi or even line dancing. Build strength and endurance with Wii bowling while you play for a league trophy. Join a trip to the West Allis Farmer’s Market in the season for fresh fruit and vegetables or enjoy a stroll through a nearby park. Healthy and tasty dining is offered daily, with choices at every meal, prepared onsite by highly trained chefs. We offer tangible ways to live healthier.

Creative and Educational

Join the Creative Crafters, attend a presentation or volunteer to help a local cause. Some residents knit caps for the Waukesha Memorial Hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and donate them quarterly. Reach out and visit Faith Children’s Academy once a month to visit the 4 and 5-year-olds. While there, residents read, color, sing and play games with the children. Layton Terrace residents have been sharing like this for at least 4 years. It’s easy to stay active and involved.

Spiritual

Attend weekly Lutheran or Catholic services and communion, Vespers, rosary hour or join a Bible study group. Attend services offered by other denominations that visit once a month, and share their time and talents through song and praise. There are many opportunities to remain spiritually nourished. Layton Terrace welcomes people of all faiths.

A member of the Laureate Group Senior Communities. Laureate Group is a locally owned/operated organization that has been serving seniors and their families for nearly 50 years. Experience matters when it comes to providing quality care.

Map of Layton Terrace