Bellevue

Reviews of Bellevue

Assisted Living Reviews for Bellevue

April 05, 2017

By Joann805512

I liked everything about Bellevue. It sounds like they have plenty of options for activities. The girl was really knowledgeable and quite friendly. The only thing I had against it was the price. If you had two people and wanted a two-bedroom, it was between $4,000 and $4,500 a month. They had three meals a day, which was part of the cost.

March 30, 2017

By Kim780743

Bellevue had a nice community room and dining facility. They had some therapy spaces, and we were very impressed with them. It looked like a very nice place. The residents were very happy. It was a very newly finished place. The dining room was very nice.

Thank you for your review and for your visit! We appreciate your feedback and would love to know if there were specific things that prevented giving a 5 star review. If you have any further input, please reach out to our Executive Director.

September 13, 2016

By Visitor402271

Bellevue was a very nice and clean place with very friendly staff. It was middle priced -- not very expensive but not very cheap either. It just felt right for us, but they could not accommodate our relative who needed a more intensive kind of care.

August 15, 2016

By Donna218046

Bellevue was a very nice place with nice rooms and people. The surroundings were beautiful, and the meeting areas were very pleasant. The dining area was also nice. The basic price was pretty comparable to the other places. The location was nice and close to stores. They had a swimming pool, a community room, and all sorts of activities.

May 25, 2016

By Janette488620

My grandfather is in Bellevue, and we love it. It is the perfect place for him. The staff is excellent. The nurse that he has knows all of us and is very receptive of the family coming in. She is really good to him. They have excellent security, like the GPS tracker that they have on him. It is great. However, I'd like for them to have a diabetic food choice.

May 10, 2016

By DaveWQJOV

Bellevue seems like a well-run facility. My concern was that it is so large and it might be difficult for my dad, who uses a walker, to go from one place to another. Their pricing is competitive. They have a spa, a gym, a barber shop, and a salon. The facility is well-maintained. The staff seems very engaged with their residents.

November 30, 2015

By Mary115142650

The staff at Bellevue are all very professionals, very friendly, and very outgoing. The residents there were all happy. But the price is so high. The rooms are very large and comfortable. It has a home environment. I’ve seen the dining area and the menu at Bellevue, and everything is fresh and they give you a good variety. It was set up like you would go into a restaurant, and you would order your food to the staff who would come to the table just like waitresses. It was really great, really nice. I would recommend this place to other people looking for the same type of facility. When I was there, they were doing exercises. They have a long list of activities for the day. They take the residents on excursions, and they go shopping at Walmart once a week.

September 15, 2015

By Julie112671850

My experience with Bellevue was very positive. It was very personable. They try to make it as much like home as possible. I thought the rooms and apartments were very nice.

June 15, 2015

By Brenda107517450

The people at Bellevue were very nice. The facility is very clean, and they have a lot to offer as far as activities. Meals are very well planned. It is a very impressive facility, and it is very nice. The rooms were laid out very well. It was very clean and well kept. You have the opportunity to select different styles of rooms whether you want a studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom. Space is based on what you need and want. The staffs were very nice and represented the facility very well. We are very impressed with Bellevue.

May 17, 2015

We went to see Bellevue, and it's a very fancy place, but the rooms were very small. We did talk with the director, and obviously was very nice to us, but my mother-in-law was intimidated with the place because it was so big and fancy.

May 02, 2015

By Siennab

Bellevue's facility is great. Nice apartments, dining, etc IF you're independent. BEWARE if you're looking for assisted. They have "care givers" who are unqualified. They're not uniformly trained, some can't speak English and they have NO business assisting elderly people with anything but fetching slippers. The care givers are not CNAs, nor do most of them have ANY education in this area. Management pushes more and more services because the add-ons ("care plan" upgrades) add a lot to the monthly cost for residents. Need assistance with one shower per week? $300. You get the idea. Beware!

August 13, 2014

By Erwin2

We visited Bellevue. That's the one we like the best. It is the newest and that's the one we would go to if we decided to go to a place. We were invited for lunch, which was very good. They have their own restaurant staff. Everything is made and prepared there. They even make their own potato chips and they aren't too bad. The only bad thing is that they don't have salt on them. Other than that, the food was very good. The tour was very good. We saw two-bedroom and one-bedroom apartments. Everything was very nice and clean. Some of them have double baths. The people were very friendly. If we would do it, that's where we are going to go.

Independent Living Reviews for Bellevue

October 31, 2014

By Paula36

The one that I visited in Green Bay was a very nice facility called Bellevue. It looked very clean and kept up to date; there was nothing sloppy about it. We had lunch, and the lunch was absolutely delicious. They would allow people to bring a cat and a dog. The dining area was made of four person tables for the most part. It was very pleasant; it was like being in a restaurant. I believe the food was served right at the table; it wasn’t one where you had to go through a line or anything. I went to see one or two apartments, and they looked very nice too. They were not huge, but they were nice ,and I didn’t have a chance to go out and walk around on the grounds or anything. The staff was very accommodating and helpful with planning out things. We didn’t see too many activities, but they showed us places where they could do card playing and lots of different kinds of game stuff. There is a place outside where you could take the cat and your dog I guess. The one thing that was a little bit hard for me to get used to because I did live in a full-sized house is the idea spending all my time in one fairly good large sized room and then one happen to be that the one that I went to look at have another smaller room that was about as big as a closet. There has been enough room for single bed in there, and I would have more choices to spread out a little bit more in the regular living area.

June 26, 2014

By Jean86809850

My mom was at Bellevue in their independent living facility. She was there for about two years. The facility's cleanliness is excellent. The people are very nice, and they have wonderful activities for everyone. The facility is a little too fancy for my mother, but I love it.

April 10, 2014

Bellevue was very nice. It's very big and has lots of residents. They just couldn't offer the right level of care that we needed. The rooms were nice, very new, very clean and spacious. The food was very good, too. I think what we learned is before you even bother to go looking at the facility, find out what level of care and understand the level of care the person needs. Because we were very disappointed when we went to Bellevue and my aunt really liked it. She liked the feel, the activities, but then when we got there we realized that they wouldn't approve her because she needed more care than what they can provide.

Costs for Bellevue

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 12

• Licenses: Registered

About Bellevue

Senior assisted living at Bellevue offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Bellevue, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Green Bay has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Bellevue, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Bellevue offers independent living in Green Bay for seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, security and social opportunity a retirement community offers.

On-call assistance and maintenance-free living means you never need worry about anything but living life to the fullest! Just steps from your front door, you'll find easy access to a fitness center, media room and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community.

If you are looking for a vibrant, active place to call home during your retirement years, Bellevue will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how great senior independent living can be.

Independent Living Amenities

• All utilities included except telephone and cable
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • Guest Suites
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Safety features including smoke detectors and sprinklers
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™

Excellent dining with restaurant style, table side service for lunch and dinner. Each apartment may have up to two pets (cats/dogs under 25 lbs.). Age in place: once you move in, you do not have to change apartments if you convert from independent living to assisted living.

Map of Bellevue