Virginia Highlands Hlth Rehab

Reviews of Virginia Highlands Hlth Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Virginia Highlands Hlth Rehab

October 03, 2011

By wisconsinwife

My father in law is at this place and not too happy about it. My daughter pulled the pull cord in the common area and not one nurse came. My hubby and I looked at eachother in amazement. Not only that this is the 3rd time my father in law has fallen. His clothing disappears and he is not bathed well or at all. We had to comment about his stench several times.

July 26, 2011

My mother, now 88-1/2 lived through and abdominal aortic aneurysm and was in rehabilitation at this facility and they did a great job. Mom is also legally blind. She decided to stay in their LTC because everyone was friendly, treated her with respect and accommodated her in everyway possible. I visit once or twice a week and they work with me and my mother to make her life as active as possible. They always call me and keep me advised of anything whatsover that goes on. I recommend it but you have to be active and do your part also.

Services and Amenities of Virginia Highlands Hlth Rehab

About Virginia Highlands Hlth Rehab

Virginia Highlands Hlth Rehab is a senior living provider in Germantown, Wisconsin that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Virginia Highlands Hlth Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Virginia Highlands Hlth Rehab