The Waterford at Fitchburg

Assisted Living Reviews for The Waterford at Fitchburg

Independent Living Reviews for The Waterford at Fitchburg

December 15, 2015

By Gene24

I liked the setting at The Waterford at Fitchburg. They had a number of activities, recreations, and exercises. The apartment was very nice and laid out very well. My furniture would fit in there very well. The facility has a pleasant surrounding and a bistro, which was very nice. The atmosphere seemed very pleasant.

December 13, 2014

By Joan97741850

We chose Waterford because of the location; it’s centrally located for all of our family. They also allow pets. The staff was very polite. Everything was well kept, clean, and secure. They have activities. My mother is in there a little over a month and is just starting to get involved in the activities. The food was very good. She has a 2-bedroom condo, and the rooms are a nice size.

October 27, 2014

By Rebecca29

The Waterford at Fitchburg was very nice. We just had a short visit, and I didn't see the staff in action. My overall experience was very good, and the surrounding was very nice. I also liked the activities that they had.

July 06, 2014

By Barbara86336050

The Waterford is about two blocks from where we live now. It was very nice but very expensive. They have people come in to your apartment and give care and they charge extra, so you spend about 5000 a month. I would consider it fairly new. I think it’s been there at least five years, maybe more, so everything looks neat and clean. They have a heated swimming pool. It’s just way out of our price range, though. We had looked at it when it was another company, and the prices were quite a bit lower, but now (with the new corporation) they’ve had this 5000 a month, plus pay extra for things they do and have to charge it by the hour. The staff was very friendly. They had very good food. I don’t like to cook anymore, so that’s important to me. The dining room was very bright and very spacious.

Photos of The Waterford at Fitchburg

Services and Amenities of The Waterford at Fitchburg

About The Waterford at Fitchburg

Get to know the warm, friendly environment at The Waterford at Fitchburg and you'll see how thoughtful amenities and world-class services come together in harmony. Residents at our Independent Living and Assisted Living community in Fitchburg, WI, are afforded the privacy and freedom to live a vibrant lifestyle in spacious one- and two-bedroom condo-style apartments with individual balconies and fireplaces. From thoughtfully designed floor plans to features such as a personal wait staff in the tastefully decorated dining room, our residents may just find that we have thought of everything. Our supportive environment encourages health and independence through innovative recreational, educational, health and wellness programs, while the beautifully manicured grounds provide a perfect backdrop for leisurely spring and summer strolls. The Waterford puts residents just around the corner from an array of shopping, dining and entertainment options as well as near medical facilities and pharmacies for the ultimate in convenience.

Map of The Waterford at Fitchburg