Oakwood Hills

Reviews of Oakwood Hills

Independent Living Reviews for Oakwood Hills

December 23, 2019

By Teri

Oakwood Hills was a beautiful sight. It was awesome all the way around. The studio was a perfect setup for a single person that lives simply, and it would be perfect for my aging parent. They had a guitarist playing, there were people playing cards and doing some research in the library, an exercise room, and a big kitchen activity area. The staff was awesome, very friendly, knowledgeable, and very welcoming. They had a buffet setup and areas always available if anybody wanted anything to eat at any time of day.

March 16, 2019

By Sharon

Oakwood Hills was very nice, and we were impressed with it. I totally like it a lot, we're just personally not sure about the location. The staff was very good. We were very impressed. We set up our appointment so we could try the food, and I absolutely have nothing but praise for them. They have a library, they have different activities going on like card games, movies and crafts.

August 30, 2018

By Virginia

Our experience with Oakwood Hills has been very good. We have taken a unit there for my cousin. It is definitely the best fit for her. We are very pleased with what we see. We know she is going to enjoy it. The food is very good. The place is very pleasant. There are lots of activities. The staff members are very good, too.

Hi Virginia, we are glad to hear you had such a positive experience at Oakwood Hills. We think our resident and staff are wonderful too! Thank you!

May 25, 2018

By Barbara

Oakwood Hills was really nicely done, and the people seemed really happy. The meals smelled absolutely delicious. The rooms were clean, and there were lots of activities. It was a really nice place. The staff member I met was quite informative.

August 21, 2017

By Sam

We had a very positive impression of Oakwood Hills. We felt it was very welcoming, and it seemed to offer a full range of services and assistance that we're looking for. It's a very nice facility physically and the people were very genuine and warm. They seemed to have a full schedule of activities within the community and the accessibility to transport outside the facility itself. We were very impressed.

October 13, 2016

By Pat412047

Oakwood Hills was beautiful. I liked the location. The eating area looked nice and clean. There was a nice view from the window and a walking path. I thought It was exceptional.

July 10, 2016

By Gary660871

Oakwood Hills was very nice and well kept. The rooms were a nice size. They had two or three different things they plan for each day on the calendar. They serve all three meals and had a van that would take you to your doctor's appointments if needed. The staff was upfront about all of the questions.

June 18, 2016

By Sara873300

Oakwood Hills seemed very open, spacious, and very well maintained with lots of natural light, and it was just lovely. They seemed to have a whole calendar of events for the month, like piano players coming in, game nights, and outings for the residents. They served three meals a day. The staff member was informative with nice follow-through on my questions. Anything he didn't know, he promptly got back to me. He also invited us over for lunch and showed us a couple of different rooms, some with or without a balcony. We found it to be a very lovely place.

February 29, 2016

By Reviewer120936450

Oakwood Hills looks good from the outside, but there is a lot of walking and I do not like to walk a lot. Cleanliness was good though, and it was decorated well. The staff was friendly. The dining area was well decorated. They have music, they have people coming in to play piano, and you could have personal birthday parties.

December 10, 2015

By Petey1

I like everything at Oakwood Hills. My mom absolutely loves it there. The food is great, and the staff is wonderful. They do lots of fun activities, like bingo, card games, Scrabble, and Chinese checkers. They have groups come in to sing and play music. They have Halloween parade and gatherings where they all dress up and do lots of decorating for every holiday, which really cheers all the residents up. They have a great activity director. They shop two or three times a week, do casino trips, and do lunch out once a month for those who want to go. They have a van, too, that can take the residents to their doctors’ appointments.

Costs for Oakwood Hills

Photos of Oakwood Hills

Services and Amenities of Oakwood Hills

• Fee Structure Extra: Included In Rent: Basic Cable, Electric, Sewer, Water

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Storage Space, Parking: Covered, Garage

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Oakwood Hills

Oakwood Hills is located in Eau Claire, WI, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Oakwood Hills for a visit...and stay!

Map of Oakwood Hills