Artisan - DePere Suites

Reviews of Artisan - DePere Suites

Assisted Living Reviews for Artisan - DePere Suites

November 03, 2017

By Virginia

I'd recommend Artisan Assisted Living to anybody. They help whenever they can, and they're there for the families, too. They have a lot of activities and keep them active all day long. The food is very good. The staff is always friendly and smiling. My husband is in assisted living.

April 05, 2014

By Sue42

We got Mom settled in at Artisan Senior Living. It was referred by a friend in town. Currently, Mom is doing very well there. She has a better attitude since she moved in. We are really happy with this place. I think the staff-to-seniors relationship looks very well. Residents feel like they are respected as individuals. The staff there tries to make them as comfortable as possible. My mother appreciates that. They are very courteous, and they seem to meet her needs on a timely basis. Food is very good. Mom dislikes cauliflower and broccoli, so they keep track of that. They substitute other vegetables for her. Also, since Mom has a vision problem, they use dark-colored plates so that it is easier for her to find her food than on a plain white plate. They have made some good adjustments for her. Mom doesn't socialize a real whole lot. She is not a bingo player. However, I do know that she participates in exercise groups there. I wish she would take advantage of the beauty shop that is in there. However, she is comfortable where she is at.

About Artisan - DePere Suites

Artisan - DePere Suites is a senior living provider in De Pere, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Artisan - DePere Suites for more details on services and rates.

Map of Artisan - DePere Suites