Tender Reflections of Deforest
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Tender Reflections of Deforest
Services and Amenities of Tender Reflections of Deforest
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3863/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 0016737
About Tender Reflections of Deforest
Tender Reflections serves seniors, the frail elderly and specializes in, but is not exclusive to, the care of persons with irreversible dementias such as Alzheimer's disease. We are dedicated to having our residents age in place.
It is the goal of Tender Reflections to meet the unique and changing living requirements of older adults. We provide a comfortable, safe, supportive and encouraging atmosphere while promoting the individuality of each resident. While focusing on the mind, body, and spirit, we;
- Offer a community designed with memory impairment and safety concerns at the forefront.
- Encourage the structuring of leisure time to assure participation in meaningful, purposeful activities and programming while promoting individuality.
- Accommodate for the provision of social opportunity as well as introspective time.
- Encourage physical and cognitive independence through interactions and interventions promoting success for the resident.
- Focus on the life skills through provision of housekeeping tasks, hobbies, educational opportunities, workforce preferences as one may continue to enjoy in a new environment.
- Peaceful, (delayed egress, memory care specific design) resulting in a safe environment
- Staffing based on Individual Resident needs
- Listen to voices of our Resident Families and give them authorship to facilitate the needs of their loved one in partnership with our care staff
- Our Collaborative organization utilizes the vast experience of our combined staff to provide the best possible care solutions
- As a locally owned business we are more responsive to Resident / Family needs / Community needs
- We offer competitive rates in the memory care market (10% Veterans Discount)
- Customized resident care plan and proactive delivery strategy
- Recognize and support our caregivers are the core of the care industry and seek to attract/retain the highest care professional through competitive compensation and incentives
- Residents realize quiet enjoyment during their stay in our communities
- We offer 24/7 supervision through our Regional Care Directors
- Properly assess the resident population to ensure an appropriate suitable fit
- Private Bed Rooms
- Guest Internet
- Life Enrichment
- Personal Tours
- We accept Admissions 24x7
- Care Services include: Bathing, Dressing, grooming, eating, toileting & Ambulatory
- Care Givers fully screened
- Private Family Gathering/Dining room - Bistro area available for family gatherings and events
- Three prepared meals daily in our family-style dining rooms & snacks
- Private and public gathering areas
- Medication management
- Personal hygiene, grooming and dressing assistance
- Showering or bathing assistance
- Incontinence management
- Also place 10% Veterans discount
What Makes Us Special
Guidance/assistance with daily needs in matters of personal care by qualified resident care staff and ancillary staff following clearly define individualized service plans are provided for each resident.