Wissota Place

Reviews of Wissota Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Wissota Place

July 22, 2015

By Wissotagal

My mother has been here a few years. We are disappointed with the constant turnover of help, including nurses and administration. The communication is terrible. Phone calls are not returned in a timely manner. We are currently looking for another facility.

June 15, 2015

Wissota Place is clean and well kept up. The rooms are decent. They are nice people, but I think they are probably understaffed. My mother is in a one-bedroom right now, which is adequate and nice enough. They got bingo and various games. They have exercise and that type of thing. They have singers and musicians come in to play for them, but the food is mediocre. As for security, it seems to be fine. Like I said, they are understaffed. For example, when it is dinner time, everybody pitches in and works in the dining hall. It is not the best situation. I would probably look around in the area to see what else is out there because we didn't do it when she moved in there.

Costs for Wissota Place

Services and Amenities of Wissota Place

• Pets: Yes

• About Wissota Place

Wissota Place is a senior living provider in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Wissota Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wissota Place