Wissota Place

Reviews of Wissota Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Wissota Place

July 22, 2015

By Wissotagal

My mother has been here a few years. We are disappointed with the constant turnover of help, including nurses and administration. The communication is terrible. Phone calls are not returned in a timely manner. We are currently looking for another facility.

June 15, 2015

Wissota Place is clean and well kept up. The rooms are decent. They are nice people, but I think they are probably understaffed. My mother is in a one-bedroom right now, which is adequate and nice enough. They got bingo and various games. They have exercise and that type of thing. They have singers and musicians come in to play for them, but the food is mediocre. As for security, it seems to be fine. Like I said, they are understaffed. For example, when it is dinner time, everybody pitches in and works in the dining hall. It is not the best situation. I would probably look around in the area to see what else is out there because we didn't do it when she moved in there.

Costs for Wissota Place

Photos of Wissota Place

Services and Amenities of Wissota Place

• Pets: Yes

• Get Costs

About Wissota Place

At Wissota Place, our senior living community, the atmosphere is homey and the activities are ongoing. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Residents in our pet-friendly community can keep up with hobbies or discover new ones; we offer a variety of activities, such as card and board games, church services, bingo, exercise classes, movie night, men's group, and live entertainment. We also go on outings for shopping and to attend local events. We strive to offer the highest quality assisted living to provide our residents with the comfort and care they deserve.

Map of Wissota Place