McKinley Place

Reviews of McKinley Place

Assisted Living Reviews for McKinley Place

February 15, 2016

By Caring Daughter117302750

My mom is living at McKinley Place. The facility itself looks very nice, and that’s what caught our attention. This place seems like the best of all the places by far. By looks, it is rated like a 10 compared to the other ones. They have studio apartments and single-bedroom apartments. They are nice. They offered to let us borrow a piece of the bedroom furniture for a couple of months. They are very kind. They gave us like a bed, a nightstand, and a desk table. However, as far as the staff is concerned, we are having trouble with it. They have six levels of care at that place, and we are at level five. One of the things that we want is for them to take my mom to the toilet every two hours, but that is not happening; it can be three to four hours. Therefore, my mom has a problem with wetting. They have an awesome young man for activities. He has taken the adults to the theater, and he has brought in music people. They come in and play the piano. They have activities like that. They’re pretty good about activities, but they could improve on staffing. They should be more compassionate.

January 29, 2015

By Tony68

This place needs to be shut down. The staff (the few that there are) are great. But there aren't enough and they're extremely overworked. I've had numerous first hand experience with both sides of this building and it's a nightmare. The administration is incompetent and extremely unpleasant to work with. Do yourself a favor and find some place else.

February 05, 2014

By Keery

VERY under-staffed!! Also, management seems to have a "we really don't care" attitude.

Costs for McKinley Place

Photos of McKinley Place

Services and Amenities of McKinley Place

• Pets: Yes

About McKinley Place

At McKinley Place, our assisted living community in Cedarburg, WI, we provide personalized, attentive care in a warm yet stimulating environment. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and our full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours per day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We help our residents thrive, with a full slate of activities, such as such as exercise, shutbox, bingo, concerts, speakers, giant crossword, educational programs, and arts and crafts. Our beautiful, pet-friendly community features a private courtyard, where residents can garden, relax, and socialize in the fresh air. We strive to offer high quality assisted living services to provide our residents with the comfort and care they deserve.

Map of McKinley Place