Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center

Reviews of Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center

June 27, 2012

By caitlin Korinek

I enjoyed my time at Cedar Springs, there were certain things I loved and others I did not. I really liked how they allowed people to bring in dogs and go visit with the residents. Animals are a great way to make people happy. The staff was not very friendly and upbeat, which was sad. There was not a large variety of amenities and most of the residents sat in their rooms all day.The facilities were clean and neat, except for the one storage room. There were boxes piled higher than you could see with items falling out. Other than that room it was very clean. I really enjoyed visiting time with the residents where I would go door to door and chat with each of them.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

A number of family and friends relatives have been in the facility. The facility is clean bright and homelike. Physical therapists are friendly and push just enough. The staff is short, so sometimes a longer wait. Only real issues we had was the food service. One was on a diabetic diet and they sent banana breads and sweets, even after 2 weeks of telling them she could NOT have them they were still on the tray. They were very helpful with accomidating her large frame and helping her rehabilitation and get home.

Services and Amenities of Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center

Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Cedarburg, Wisconsin that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center