Robin’s Landing of Brookfield

Robin’s Landing of Brookfield (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Robin’s Landing of Brookfield

Assisted Living Reviews for Robin’s Landing of Brookfield

October 11, 2014

I like the staff at Applewood of Brookfield. They are very caring and they know what they are doing. There is a nurse full time there, and she is very involved. It's been a privately owned facility for 25 years, and it's very clean. They have all meals included there, and the food is cooked very well. I would recommend this facility to others because I feel that my mom is very safe there. She has been there for several months now, and she is comfortable and loves the place.

October 09, 2014

I really liked Applewood. I thought it was nice, and I know a friend of ours who is there and is very happy to be there. I didn't give them any warning, and I went there on a kind of spring cold rainy day. They showed me all around, and I can't say anything negative about it. It was new -- it was not even a year old -- and I thought it was very pleasant; people were around and it didn't look like a dreary hospital kind of a place or kind of depressed looking. It looked good, and their prices were more reasonable.

Memory Care Reviews for Robin’s Landing of Brookfield

Costs for Robin’s Landing of Brookfield

Photos of Robin’s Landing of Brookfield

Services and Amenities of Robin’s Landing of Brookfield

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Robin’s Landing of Brookfield

Robin’s Landing of Brookfield is an Assisted Living and Memory Care community conveniently located seven blocks north of City Hall and Ruby Isle Shopping Center in the heart of Brookfield.

Robin’s Landing is focused on our residents’ health, wellness, and personal enrichment. Our amenities include a beautiful spa room, spacious activities area, and a multi-media center where residents can enjoy their favorite movies and sporting events. We provide beauty/barber services, religious/spiritual services, and a robust volunteer program. Robin's Landing of Brookfield has two secured patio areas to enjoy Wisconsin’s beautiful seasons.

Map of Robin’s Landing of Brookfield