Brookfield Rehabilitation & Specialty Care Center

Reviews of Brookfield Rehabilitation & Specialty Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Brookfield Rehabilitation & Specialty Care Center

April 13, 2016

By SK4

We came to Brookfield Rehabilitation & Specialty Care Center during the Christmas holiday, and the lobby was decorated beautifully. Mom was on the second floor, and they only had wreath on their doors and nothing close to what the lobby looked like. I thought that was a little depressing. She was in a room with a lady who did a lot of yelling and screaming. After three weeks, they told me that they had already accepted her to be permanently there, which is not what I was planning on doing. They gained my confidence because the staff and nurses were excellent. I stayed one Thursday afternoon because I wanted to talk to her doctor, but he never came. I asked for a call, but I never heard from him. I saw mom playing bingo, an ornament she made, and beads from Mardi Gras. The room was adequate, but I don't think it's worth what I paid for it.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Here at Five Star Senior Living we strive to deliver the best possible care to all of our residents. Brookfield Rehabilitation & Specialty Care Center offers a variety of floor plans crafted to fit our residents' individual needs and budgets. We work with our clients to ensure we find an accommodation they are comfortable with. If you have any customer service input you wish to voice, we kindly ask you to call our Gold Star Service line and provide us more details.

Photos of Brookfield Rehabilitation & Specialty Care Center

Services and Amenities of Brookfield Rehabilitation & Specialty Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Brookfield Rehabilitation & Specialty Care Center

Brookfield Rehabilitation & Specialty Care offers compassionate senior care in Brookfield, WI. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Brookfield Rehabilitation & Specialty Care shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Brookfield, WI.

Map of Brookfield Rehabilitation & Specialty Care Center