Brookdale Brookfield Brookfield, WI

Reviews of Brookdale Brookfield

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Brookfield

October 25, 2014

By Jstark89

Avoid this place! They are consistently understaffed and managers and supervisors are unsympathetic to the needs of the residents. They will promise you anything and charge you for it. If you have a loved one there you must be vigilant and then you may still be unhappy with the care your loved one receives.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296 or email us at familyconnection@brookdale.com to discuss them in greater detail.

September 12, 2014

Brookdale Place was very nice. We looked at their model two-bedroom and two-bath unit. It was not spacious, but it was nice and certainly livable for the two of us. I thought the sanitation was all right. However, I was shocked at the price per month.

June 26, 2014

By Billy8

Cost was not real high at Brookdale. It seemed the food was good. They showed me the menu that they had. It seemed like a nice place.

April 29, 2014

I am in Brookdale Place Brookfield. They have very nice people, but the staff is changing quickly. They are not paid enough. You will have care, but you have to know exactly what you want because they are in within a minute, and then they're gone and turn to someone else. They have a lot of people they have to care for. If you ask them to do something, they may or may not do it depending on the job, and if takes five minutes, you'll probably not have it. My room is a mess. It looks like a teenager lives there because it is very difficult for me to clean something up, especially when I have no place to put anything, so I ended up messing it up more than anything else. That's what I am looking at, more space and a one-on-one type. They have very good food. They have activities, but we don't go out more. However, they are very expensive. I am being charged $50,000 a year to live here, and I don't have an income like that because my income is only $43,000 a year.

June 27, 2013

By Megan6

I would definitely recommend Brookdale Place to others. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very nice. My mom loves the food and the surrounding area is great.

Photos of Brookdale Brookfield

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Brookfield

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Pets: Yes

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Brookdale Brookfield

Brookdale Brookfield provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Brookfield