Applewood of Brookfield

Applewood of Brookfield (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Applewood of Brookfield

Assisted Living Reviews for Applewood of Brookfield

October 09, 2014

I really liked Applewood. I thought it was nice, and I know a friend of ours who is there and is very happy to be there. I didn't give them any warning, and I went there on a kind of spring cold rainy day. They showed me all around, and I can't say anything negative about it. It was new -- it was not even a year old -- and I thought it was very pleasant; people were around and it didn't look like a dreary hospital kind of a place or kind of depressed looking. It looked good, and their prices were more reasonable.

Costs for Applewood of Brookfield

Photos of Applewood of Brookfield

Services and Amenities of Applewood of Brookfield

• Fee Structure Extra: $2500 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Applewood of Brookfield

Applewood of Brookfield is an Assisted Living and Memory Care community conveniently located seven blocks north of City Hall and Ruby Isle Shopping Center in the heart of Brookfield.

Applewood Senior Living is focused on our residents’ health, wellness, and personal enrichment. Our amenities include a beautiful spa room, spacious activities area, and a multi-media center where residents can enjoy their favorite movies and sporting events. We provide beauty/barber services, religious/spiritual services, and a robust volunteer program. Applewood of Brookfield has two secured patio areas to enjoy Wisconsin’s beautiful seasons.

Services:

• Housekeeping and Laundry Services
  • Transportation Scheduling Assistance
  • Podiatry
  • Physical and Occupational Therapy

Our distinguished memory care program is specially designed to reflect our residents’ personal interests and encourage a sense of meaning, purpose and success. We have created a unique activity program designed for people, some of whom may have cognitive impairment that may include dementia or Alzheimer’s, who can benefit from an intimate environment and a highly trained staff. We provide 24-hour supervision, care and programming, complete with a dining area, activity area, walking paths and amenities.

What you can expect:

• Personalized care management and assistance with activities of daily living
  • Medication management
  • Incontinence management
  • 24-hour personal care
  • Emergency response security systems
  • eauty and Barbershop

We offer 48 private suites in our community-based residential facility (CBRF). Our team of compassionate Personal Care Assistants provide care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. An on-site management team, including an RN, provide daily oversight and are available around the clock as needs arise.

Map of Applewood of Brookfield