Century Oaks

Reviews of Century Oaks

Assisted Living Reviews for Century Oaks

June 28, 2016

By Susan213446

My mother is in Century Oaks. The staff is very good and very friendly. I've been there a couple of times to visit, so they know me and my mother really well. They're assisting her with the stuff she needs. She feels really good there. It's gorgeous inside. They have a crystal chandelier, and the colors are grays and greens, which are very soothing. The room came completely furnished, so we didn't have to bring any of my mother's furniture. They have a beautiful fireplace in the middle of the room. The dining hall is great, and they have a beautiful area to sit in outside. It's not huge, so the same people work with her a lot. There are 48 rooms, which is a good thing. She has her own washing machine and dryer in her room, so none of her clothes ever leave. She has her own shower and bath, plus they have a whirlpool if she wants to do that. Her room is 600 square feet, and it's very nice. It's a little pricier than some of the other ones, though. This is all on one floor, so it's a lot easier for my mom to get around with a walker. They let us decide if this is what we wanted and toured it a couple of times, and I really appreciated that. It's a gated community, and people could come and go, but they keep an eye on them.

August 28, 2015

My mom is in Century Oaks, and our experience is pretty good. The price is in a range that is kind of average. It is not too high, and it is still providing the kind of services that we want for dementia. The location is good, and it has no waiting list. This is brand new. The staff has a really good attitude and is very nice. I really like the rooms, and that is one of the selling points. Compared to some other places, I like their rooms a lot. It is prettier, and it has a little more design and care for a studio. They have some physical things to go to, and they take trips to places in the community. They have activities on the place like social things, movies, bingo, and stuff like that. The food is really good. They try to cook with natural and organic food. They make everything fresh. I think they have two chefs, but I met one of them, and he seems to be nice and seems to like what he is doing.

Costs for Century Oaks

Photos of Century Oaks

Services and Amenities of Century Oaks

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Occupational Therapy

• State Licenses: 0015583,0016347

About Century Oaks

A new adventure awaits you when you make Century Oaks Assisted Living in Appleton your next home. You’ll enjoy a relaxing lifestyle in a gracious, cheerful environment … with the freedom to pursue your personal interests and do whatever makes you happy. Our building was designed and built with you in mind. Here you’ll enjoy upscale living in our extra-large move-in ready suites. You’ll appreciate the beauty, comfort and convenience of your new home. When you move into our beautiful residential care home, you’ll enjoy all-inclusive resort-style assisted living. And, you'll be glad to know that we offer memory care in Appleton, an important service in assisted living facilities.

Our fresh approach to assisted living features loving care, a sense of community and lots of engaging activities. We want you to look forward to doing something special when you get up each morning — and you will at Century Oaks. Here, you’ll experience a lifestyle based on fun, friendship and fulfillment!

You’ll also have peace of mind knowing it’s unlikely you’ll have to move again — even if you require increasing levels of assistance.

At Century Oaks, we’ll continue to care for you as a member of our very own family.

Our mission is to create a gracious and cheerful home-like environment that provides residents with daily opportunities for joyful experiences and purposeful living. Residents will feel pampered with our all-inclusive resort lifestyle … featuring luxurious amenities, relaxation and fun. And, so our residents don't have to move, we offer memory care in Appleton.

Map of Century Oaks