Appleton

Appleton (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Appleton

Assisted Living Reviews for Appleton

August 13, 2015

They were very friendly and quite competent. All of the people in that particular area seemed to be engaged in something, and they seemed to be happy. I saw them playing games. They take them out fishing and shopping. They keep them very active. I was impressed.

July 06, 2015

By Sandy110333850

My mom has been here for about 5 weeks now. It is really good. We are really happy with everything there. She has a bedroom, and she has enough room for a recliner, a TV, and some other personal stuff. It is very nice. They have music activities, arts and crafts, movie nights, and field trips. It is very homey.

February 24, 2015

It is much more constrained. It didn't have the same freedom as the other facility. My mother didn't need the extra care. The staff was very friendly and caring. The rooms were smaller but well laid out. The dining area looked nice, and it looks like it will be accommodating to people's preferences and needs. We saw the exercise activity, and it seems to be according to the person's needs and abilities. As for security, it was set up so that people had a lot of security. If they have left the area, it was known that they have left. If that is the amount of care you needed, that will be perfect, but my mom didn't need that much care.

September 08, 2014

My father-in-law is here. My father-in-law likes it. The staff and accommodation are great. It is a studio apartment, but it is perfect for him and it is what we are looking for. He seems to like the food, but I haven't eaten there. We like that they have activities and I know he plays cards and bingo. He has been on a few excursions. I think they do some community activities where there is music and stuff. The price is comparatively OK.

August 27, 2014

By Superior Street Mom

I liked it. One of the reasons we did not consider this as a location is because they do not accept state aid when you're out of money. That was a determining factor for us because of the high cost of the memory care. Another factor -- this was a negative for me -- is inadequate parking. There doesn't seem to be enough parking here. I don't like parking on the side of a road especially when there's a ditch involved instead of a curb and gutter. It's very unacceptable in my mind. They do have a parking lot, but it's small. The good things are the homey environment, the common areas, and the adequate size of the individual rooms. We did not stay for the meal, but we reviewed the menu. I thought the menu looked very good.

February 24, 2014

By Margaret34

My aunt is here and she really likes this facility. The place is very nice and clean. The people seemed really friendly. She has a one bedroom apartment and it is very spacious. The rooms are of nice size. The bathroom is of a good size and it's very clean. Their dining room is very nice and the food is very good. They both have indoor and outdoor activities. What I like the best about this facility is the support that the staff are giving to my aunt.

January 31, 2014

It was very new and modern. The staff we talked to seemed very knowledgeable and nice. We had an appointment there so they knew we were coming. But I think that's how they really act. A meal plan and activities are in the deal as well. They actually have at least 1 full time activity director. Something is always going on for the people if they want to participate. You kind of get what you pay for.

December 12, 2013

By Pattee1

I had a very positive tour. The manager was great. I think they got everything there and it seemed very quiet. I like the dining room because it doesn’t like an institution dining room. There are a lot of carpeting throughout which I like because my mother walk with crutches. I was very satisfied with them. It's a very nice place.

October 11, 2013

It was a nice place and looked very clean. There was a fellow who helped us and spent almost the whole afternoon explaining how things work in that facility. He was very open and nice to provide information for us. The rooms were fine and they have a library.

October 09, 2013

The gentleman we spoke with was very nice and very helpful and he showed us around. He was very honest with me and he said my parents were probably too young for the facility. However, because my mom has Alzheimer's I wanted to know what was available so he gave me some information. If found the rooms too small for my parents. They had game night there and they also do lots of activities.

Memory Care Reviews for Appleton

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Appleton

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Appleton