Elmcroft of Martinsburg

200 Gloucester Drive, Martinsburg, WV 25401
Elmcroft of Martinsburg (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 12 days

Get 50% off the new resident fee when you lease by November 30! Plus, no rate increases on your base rent until 2020!* See our Sales Director for details.

Reviews of Elmcroft of Martinsburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Martinsburg

July 31, 2014

By Bob86296350

I toured Elmcroft for my sister. That was a suitable facility, but there were a lot of residents there. I just feel a little more comfortable with my sister being in a smaller facility. They did have activities. Actually they had my sister participated in an activity when we toured it. They have little get-togethers, they have crafts and Susan likes that kind of stuff. They did invite us for lunch but we passed on that. They did all the right things.

June 19, 2014

Elmcroft was much more modest than the other one I visited. The people were very receptive and helpful. In a letter scale rating it would be a B or B+. I thought what really determined the quality of this place was the income level of the people that came in. If the people had a modest income then it would reflect in the facility.

May 29, 2014

By Cathy85162450

Elmcroft seemed like a very nice place. It was clean. The residents were well kept. I thought the rooms were really nice. I don't think they had a kitchenette, but they have their own bathroom, a small living area, and a bedroom. I was very impressed with the place. One of the things I really liked is they had diversions there, and they do have certain activities. They take the residents on a bus and take them places, like to doctor's visits. I got to talk to the staff very briefly. I do know that they have long term staff there. They're not having constant turnover. The shortest number of years that a staff member has been there was either 6 or 8, so that, to me, tells a lot. They should have a bigger library. They don’t have a very good one. I know people of that age group read. The biggest thing that impressed me is when I was standing there waiting to meet the lady, the residents would look at me and smile. I even got to talk to the residents, and they all seemed pleasant. They all seemed well groomed. Nobody had any odors about them. There's no fearful looks on their faces. They seemed very happy.

Costs for Elmcroft of Martinsburg

Photos of Elmcroft of Martinsburg

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Martinsburg

• About Elmcroft of Martinsburg

Visitors and residents of Elmcroft of Martinsburg can enjoy an afternoon browsing the shops of Shepherdstown or have dinner at one of the local taverns. Just across the bridge at Shepherdstown, you will find the Antietam Battlefield in charming Sharpsburg, Maryland. A short drive to Harper's Ferry allows for a leisurely visit to quaint restaurants and shops. For those who enjoy evening attractions, the Charlestown Race Track provides the excitement of thoroughbred horse racing and the casino night life. A one-hour drive from Martinsburg takes you to the landmarks of Washington, D.C., the Inner Harbor of Baltimore or the historic battlefield of Gettysburg, PA.

Map of Elmcroft of Martinsburg