Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of Colonial Place
Assisted Living Reviews for Colonial Place
September 08, 2017
I visited this facility
October 16, 2014
I am a friend or relative of resident
November 14, 2011
I am/was a resident of this facility
Costs for Colonial Place
Services and Amenities of Colonial Place
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3800/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 507578
About Colonial Place
Colonial Place is a highly regarded assisted living and memory care community located in a wooded and residential setting in the foothills of Elkins, West Virginia. The community is in a convenient location and is less than five minutes from Davis Medical Center.
Our goal at Colonial Place is to provide quality care in a comfortable, compassionate environment. All facets of daily living including medical, social, and recreational activities provide a secured and well-balanced lifestyle. This lifestyle enhances a resident’s mental and physical well-being. Colonial Place accentuates the positive through individual attention and focuses on appropriate activities for all residents.
What We Offer:
- Companion & Private Accommodations
- On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Cable TV Available in All Rooms
- Housekeeping & Linen Services, including daily bed-making & trash removal
- Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily) - Special Diets accommodated as needed / required
- Building & Grounds Maintenance Included
- Medication Assistance
- Activities & Social Programs
What Makes Us Special
We offer each member of our Community the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired.