Heartland of Beckley

Reviews of Heartland of Beckley

Nursing Home Reviews for Heartland of Beckley

January 15, 2012

By pawpawsgirl

i would like to thank heartlnd for giving my grandfather ralph k. the care they did for two years they took real good care of him and the staff waaaaaaa friendly to us all when we came visited my grandfather passed away january 2012 at beckley regional

October 13, 2009

By David Linkous

My loved one stayed here

The rooms are small and the bathroms were dirty. They keep their patients so drugged they can't do their therapy adequately. My father was not fed properly or given enough fluids. He was admitted to a hospital due to dehydration and being nonresponsive. Now that the medicines have been discontinued and he has been fed he is starting to do better. I am not sending him back there!

Services and Amenities of Heartland of Beckley

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Heartland of Beckley

Heartland of Beckley is a senior living provider in Beckley, West Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heartland of Beckley for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heartland of Beckley