Orchard Park Yakima, WA

Reviews of Orchard Park

Independent Living Reviews for Orchard Park

July 01, 2016

By George501007

We tried to find something wrong with Orchard Park but we couldn't. The food was excellent. The service was great. They had a fairly large dining area that was well-lit and very clean. It was just a wonderful experience. The staff was so wonderful. I personally don't remember the name of the young man who took us on a tour but he was really good. When we were almost done eating dinner, the chef came out and talked with anybody who would talk to him, and he asked how the meal was, what we liked and didn't like, and it was just great. All the people there are very friendly and outgoing. They all said, "We want for you to make this your home, like how you would like to have it in your own home." It was wonderful. We heard them playing an instrument, which I believe was a guitar, but we weren't in that part of the building while that was going on. They had different activities going on throughout the day, so you're not left on your own. It was really great. I talked to a couple of the people who had lived there for three years or longer, and they had nothing but wonderful things to say about the staff, food, and everything. It was just really wonderful.

May 10, 2016

By D.Z.IWMZB

Orchard Park didn’t smell, seemed to have a lot of activities, and looked like it had good meals. They had bible classes, exercise classes, craft classes, and extracurricular field trips to local theaters and musicals. They had a vehicle that would take you where you want to go if you didn’t want to drive. The staff seemed nice, and the people having lunch seemed good.

February 29, 2016

By Betty116339450

Orchard Park was truly a community. The staff and the residents all cared about each other. It was fantastic food. Everybody watched out for each other. All the residents and all the staff were happy there. My father did enjoy himself while he was there. The staff was excellent. They were very respectful of the residents, very friendly and involved. They could easily strike up a conversation. They immediately call them by name. Also, it was cheaper.

January 21, 2015

My mother is at Orchard Park. It looked nice enough. I'm happy with it, and she is happy with it, so we are not moving her. I wouldn't put her there if it wasn't an appropriate place for her to be. They could improve on the food though because they go back and forth with their food as far as the taste and quality goes. They need to be more consistent with their food. I have recommended this place to others.

Costs for Orchard Park

Photos of Orchard Park

Services and Amenities of Orchard Park

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Orchard Park

orchard-park.net

Orchard Park is located in Yakima, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Orchard Park for a visit...and stay!

Map of Orchard Park