Orchard Park Yakima, WA

Reviews of Orchard Park

Independent Living Reviews for Orchard Park

January 31, 2018

By Samantha

I loved Orchard Park very much. They have some activities and things. We're looking forward to when my aunt makes the move. It's nice and secure. We liked it very much. You order all your meals restaurant style. They do your linens twice a month and they clean your room once a week. It seemed like a nice place. They have exercises. It seemed very organized, very friendly, and very inviting. The facility seemed clean. Everybody I dealt with was fine. Everybody was ready for my appointment. There was no misunderstanding or anything like that. It was very easy.

June 01, 2017

By winston554530

I liked Orchard Park a lot. It was very good but $800 a month more than other places. I thought their activities were better than any of them, though. They had clever ideas and things to do that were fun. Orchard Park was a very good community but our second primarily because of its cost because it doesn't not have the ability to store things that you don't want to keep in your apartment, and it doesn't have covered parking. The apartment was very nice, though. We had lunch there, and the food was good.

November 25, 2016

By Jason Wilson

Beware avoid this place. Orchard Park charges over three thousand dollars a month and each year they will raise their fees by five percent. My Dad is on a fixed income and in just five more years he is going to be priced out. After two years he had the opportunity to lock in his rate for one-time payment of an extra ONE month's rent. Unless you have deep pockets avoid Orchard Park. My Dads friends are leaving not from death but from being priced out. Dad is a widower and does not drive he makes friends and soon they are moving away to escape the rent increase.

July 01, 2016

By George501007

We tried to find something wrong with Orchard Park but we couldn't. The food was excellent. The service was great. They had a fairly large dining area that was well-lit and very clean. It was just a wonderful experience. The staff was so wonderful. I personally don't remember the name of the young man who took us on a tour but he was really good. When we were almost done eating dinner, the chef came out and talked with anybody who would talk to him, and he asked how the meal was, what we liked and didn't like, and it was just great. All the people there are very friendly and outgoing. They all said, "We want for you to make this your home, like how you would like to have it in your own home." It was wonderful. We heard them playing an instrument, which I believe was a guitar, but we weren't in that part of the building while that was going on. They had different activities going on throughout the day, so you're not left on your own. It was really great. I talked to a couple of the people who had lived there for three years or longer, and they had nothing but wonderful things to say about the staff, food, and everything. It was just really wonderful.

May 10, 2016

By D.Z.IWMZB

Orchard Park didn’t smell, seemed to have a lot of activities, and looked like it had good meals. They had bible classes, exercise classes, craft classes, and extracurricular field trips to local theaters and musicals. They had a vehicle that would take you where you want to go if you didn’t want to drive. The staff seemed nice, and the people having lunch seemed good.

February 29, 2016

By Betty116339450

Orchard Park was truly a community. The staff and the residents all cared about each other. It was fantastic food. Everybody watched out for each other. All the residents and all the staff were happy there. My father did enjoy himself while he was there. The staff was excellent. They were very respectful of the residents, very friendly and involved. They could easily strike up a conversation. They immediately call them by name. Also, it was cheaper.

January 21, 2015

My mother is at Orchard Park. It looked nice enough. I'm happy with it, and she is happy with it, so we are not moving her. I wouldn't put her there if it wasn't an appropriate place for her to be. They could improve on the food though because they go back and forth with their food as far as the taste and quality goes. They need to be more consistent with their food. I have recommended this place to others.

Questions about Orchard Park

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Orchard Park. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Orchard Park offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Orchard Park exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Orchard Park offer to independent living residents?

If Orchard Park accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Orchard Park work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Orchard Park

Photos of Orchard Park

Services and Amenities of Orchard Park

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Storage Space, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Orchard Park

orchard-park.net

Orchard Park is located in Yakima, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Orchard Park for a visit...and stay!

Map of Orchard Park