Brookdale Englewood Heights

Reviews of Brookdale Englewood Heights

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Englewood Heights

July 11, 2012

By tc22

My grandma was moved here last year at the age of 95. She has been there 8 months and I have visited here there 3 times. The staff seemed to genuinely care for the patients and did what they could to keep them comfortable. They seemed knowledgeable and kind. The facility itself was very nice and my grandma seemed to enjoy it (as much as one can enjoy being such a place). The food didn't smell that great but for obvious reasons I did not try any. While I have not visited any other assisted living facilities so I have no basis for comparison, Englewood Heights facility seems to be above par and a very caring, supportive place for my 96 year old grandma. My grandma's favorite nurse is Kelly (I believe that is what her name was?) but has said that she has yet to encounter an unpleasant worker. Overall, I would recommend this facility to friends looking for facilities for their elderly relatives.

July 05, 2012

By Old Lover

Very clean facility! Excellent quality of care! Years of experience in the community. The most wonderful nursing home in Yakima. My friend received excellent care and the facility was always clean and the staff was caring. Very diverse, which is great. You can meet many different people.

Photos of Brookdale Englewood Heights

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Englewood Heights

About Brookdale Englewood Heights

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Englewood Heights