The Creekside Woodinville, WA

Assisted Living Reviews for The Creekside

Independent Living Reviews for The Creekside

September 08, 2015

By Lucile2

I had my keys and was ready to move in to The Creekside in Woodinville, but I had a stroke a week earlier, and I ended up going to the hospital instead. It was a smaller community, which I liked because I came from a small community in Idaho. It had a lot of trees, and to the back of it was a mall, but it wasn't where you looked right out on it. It had a corner unit also that was available. It had washer and dryer in each apartment, and I really need that, which was one of the things that made me choose them. The staff were helpful and just very good people to work with. I talked to a lot of the residents there, and they really seemed to enjoy the lifestyle there and the fact that they were within walking distance from a mall and a lot of places to go eat and a lot of fun things to do in the area. Another factor was in talking to the people there, they seemed to have a little younger attitude than the folks at the other place. They had different parties where they dressed up and had fun together. There were two different buildings. The one building that I had chosen was the one where they had their meals together at set times instead of like in the second building where you could eat anytime between 7:00 in the morning and 7:00 in the evening. The two buildings were close by, and they each had a little bit of a different personality, but they all seemed to be very energetic and happy with their lives. There were people working on puzzles, and their chef was just outstanding. I enjoyed the whole thing there at Woodinville.

We appreciate you taking the time to write us this review and offer such positive feedback! We are so sorry to hear about the stroke and we send you our thoughts for a speedy recovery. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us with any questions.

May 31, 2015

By Shirley106761750

They were very friendly at The Creekside. I do not know why, but I did not like it. There was nothing wrong with it. The staff showed me, my son, and my daughter-in-law around, and they liked it. The rooms and apartments were nice. They had large closets that were nice as well.

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We would love an opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please contact us directly if you are willing to share additional feedback.

Costs for The Creekside

• Renal

• Spanish

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About The Creekside

Located in quaint downtown Woodinville along a protected greenbelt, The Creekside offers an enriched maintenance-free lifestyle for active seniors within a warm, friendly community setting.

This includes full service independent living as well as short term and respite stays. The Creekside is close to scenic walking paths, golf courses, and award-winning wineries. The nearby mountains and farm areas provide an enchanting rural feel to everyday life while bustling Seattle is only half an hour away. At The Creekside, you will belong to a community of fun, like-minded individuals with whom you can share your past, look forward to your future and enjoy each day. Our team of inspired associates is dedicated to enriching your life and providing a friendly, supportive environment for you and your loved one(s). Your four-legged furry friends are also welcome here.

Map of The Creekside