Park Plaza Walla Walla, WA

Reviews of Park Plaza

Independent Living Reviews for Park Plaza

July 31, 2014

By Hal4

I moved to Park Plaza about two and a half years ago and I enjoyed living here. I'm not that great on the food here though. We get cheaper food than expensive food. I got a double room.

September 29, 2011

By ClearSky9

I visited Park Plaza during the last few weeks of my Grandpa's life. When we visited there, the staff was friendly, but generally stayed out of our way. They were very nice to my grandpa during the ordeal. His room was clean and large, and had a good outside view. The facility seemed a bit dated and smelly, but otherwise well kept. The visitor's area had plenty of seats and magazines. My Grandpa never complained about the facility while he was there and seemed to enjoy it. My biggest complaint would be the staff though. While they were helpful in some ways, most of them would be avoiding us to do other things. THe facility wasn't overly complex, but some help to my grandpa's room would have been nice.I don't think I would mind all that much to live here when I grow that old, but let's see if they change the wallpaper in the next 60 years when I'm sent there.

Questions about Park Plaza

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Park Plaza. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Park Plaza offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Park Plaza exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Park Plaza offer to independent living residents?

If Park Plaza accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Park Plaza work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Park Plaza

Photos of Park Plaza

Services and Amenities of Park Plaza

• Housing Extra: Cottages, Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Park Plaza

park-plaza.net

Park Plaza is located in Walla Walla, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Park Plaza for a visit...and stay!

Map of Park Plaza