Park Plaza

Reviews of Park Plaza

Independent Living Reviews for Park Plaza

September 29, 2011

By ClearSky9

I visited Park Plaza during the last few weeks of my Grandpa's life. When we visited there, the staff was friendly, but generally stayed out of our way. They were very nice to my grandpa during the ordeal. His room was clean and large, and had a good outside view. The facility seemed a bit dated and smelly, but otherwise well kept. The visitor's area had plenty of seats and magazines. My Grandpa never complained about the facility while he was there and seemed to enjoy it. My biggest complaint would be the staff though. While they were helpful in some ways, most of them would be avoiding us to do other things. THe facility wasn't overly complex, but some help to my grandpa's room would have been nice.I don't think I would mind all that much to live here when I grow that old, but let's see if they change the wallpaper in the next 60 years when I'm sent there.

Costs for Park Plaza

Photos of Park Plaza

Services and Amenities of Park Plaza

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Park Plaza

park-plaza.net

Park Plaza is located in Walla Walla, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Park Plaza for a visit...and stay!

Map of Park Plaza