The Quarry

The Quarry (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Quarry

Assisted Living Reviews for The Quarry

February 10, 2015

I am in an assisted facility right now. I think I am going to stay here for a while. There were a number of reasons why I chose The Quarry, but mainly because it was highly recommended. The staff is good, and the rooms are good. I have a two-bedroom unit. They have a wide variety of activities.

November 23, 2014

We looked at The Quarry Senior Living, and it was very nice, but it was smack down in the middle of a congested area. When you opened the window and looked out, all you could see were other buildings. There was only one person that we were seeing, and that was a lady in the sales group or whatever you called it, and she was very nice. A man was moving out of the room that we would have been interested in if it was not in that location. However, it was a very nice place. We had lunch there, and the food was excellent. It was very good and well prepared. I don't know what activities they had, but they had a room where people could go in and play cards or whatever they wanted to. Some people might like being right in the middle of a big shopping area, but we do not.

February 28, 2014

I have seen several facilities and one of them was The Quarry Senior Living. The staff were very helpful and in fact they took me there by car. They came and picked me up and took me there and that was very nice. They had all kinds of activities, but I am going back there to see more of the facility. It's really a huge place.

June 01, 2013

By Beth Murphy

I have spent my entire adult life in the health care field, and was an emergency medical dispatcher for over 8 years, so I and my family are far more knowledgeable consumers than most. Both of my parents have lived at The Quarry for four years, starting out in independent living, then assisted living as needs warranted, and now in memory care and the enhanced unit. This is the best facility I have ever run across. The staff make certain, in spite of their now being in separate units, that my parents get to spend lots of time together. They have bus outings twice a week, a full service salon, outstanding food that families can join their loved ones to eat (we do frequently), tons of fun activities that families are always invited to, and staff that honestly cares about the residents and their families. Our family could not be happier with this facility, and we are there visiting multiple times a week. They listen to us, and go out of their way to meet the personal needs of every resident, while still respecting their need to be themselves. I would recommend the Quarry to anyone looking for secure, quality care for a loved one at any stage of need. In fact, our retired doctor visited and he and his family were so impressed that he moved in too, and now loves it there. The Quarry will not disappoint on any level.

October 14, 2012

By I M Advising

Great facility for independent living with costs on the high end of the comparitable residences in the area. 4% increase in Jan 2012 with short notice given to residents of just months as well those of several years residence in a nation wide poor economic climate. Assisted living does not provide adequate support by qualified care givers which amounted to neglect and deterioration of the resident's health and well being. This was witnessed several times, addressed but nothing changed except the charges for extra care that was needed but not given. The resident has been moved to a new facility and is thriving with proper care.

Unfortunately, despite challenging economic times, our cost for labor, food, fuel, etc. all went up over the past year. Historically, Assisted Living communities increase about 5% a year, we only chose to do 4%"”and we ask all families to be prepared for this type if increase.

As for staffing, I am confident in saying we have a phenomenal staff. We staff licensed nurses 24 hours a day and only hire Certified Nursing Assistants as care givers. We are not required to do either by state requirements and most of our competitors do not have licensed nurses 24 hours a day or only hire CNAs. Depending on the time of day, we staff as many as 17 licensed staff to provide exceptional care to our residents"¦and it is this exceptional care that is always our focus.

If you are looking for an assisted living community to provide great care for your loved one, I would encourage you to come in and see for yourselves. We are hear from our residents and their families all the time what a wonderful community and staff we have"”and I'd welcome the opportunity for you to come in and see why our residents and their families are so happy with The Quarry.

Sincerely, Eric Christensen, Executive Director, The Quarry Senior Living

October 07, 2012

By john tick

The facility looks lovely, requires you to wait for door to be opened, in evening that could take a few minutes sometimes 5 or more. Employees are cheerful and outgoing. Menu choices have been changed to include more starches, but tastes good. My grandmother was a resident here. What I loved about this place was the interaction my grandmother had with staff and other residents. Everyone was so kind and compassionate to each and every person they came across. The rooms that the residents live in are quite spacious and are very uniquely designed. They have a modern yet classical touch to them and have easily accessible amenities within the room, including an intercom system that connects to various departments within the assisted living facility. The place is really amazing and seniors are always happy there. The view is impeccable as you can see the flowers, plants are gorgeous greenery. The main dining hall is reminiscent of a grand dining restaurant. I think The Quarry Assisted Living is a fantastic place to stay, and I know that my grandma had enjoyed her time spent there.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Quarry

February 04, 2015

By very happy too

The Quarry is what you make of it. You can stay in your apartment all day and miss out on all there is to do and feel depressed and neglected. Or you can spend the day taking advantage of all the quality and interesting activities offered by the outstanding staff. Whatever your interest there is an activity to fulfill your desires. The staff knows your name and always acknowledges you when you walk around the Quarry. The food is well planned and you never get bored with the many selections. The exercise programs are made for all levels of health and offered every day of the week. Kathy (fitness director) makes exercise fun! I am happy and proud to live in such a lovely place.

March 26, 2014

By Nick1026

Food is awful.

October 06, 2013

By trying to be prepared

The building and grounds are very attractive. I saw only one apartment with the approval of the residents. It was spacious and beautifully appointed. I shared a meal in the dining room with the marketing director that was very good. The menu is extensive. The community is dog friendly. There are many activites available both in house and for groups that travel. There is no buy-in. Luxury is a good word.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for The Quarry

Cost of Continuing Care Retirement Community

Photos of The Quarry

Services and Amenities of The Quarry

• State Licenses: 1991

• Continuing Care Retirement Community Starting At: $1950/month

• About The Quarry

The Quarry Senior Living in Vancouver offers a full range of lifestyle choices, from deluxe rental apartment homes for the active, independent senior, to those needing assistance with daily activities and those in need of memory care, enhanced care and Parkinson's. An in-house restaurant, cafe, bank, day spa, wellness center, theater and business center mean that residents can perform their most common errands without ever leaving the comfort of their home.

In addition to these conveniences and amenities, what also sets The Quarry apart is its 24-hour licensed nursing, the high level of care available in the enhanced care community and the local ownership. See our community to find out how Senior Living in Vancouver, Washington (www.lifestylesllc.com/quarry) can exceed your expectations.

Living Options
    • Month to month lease
    • Studio, one bedroom, one bedroom with den, two and three bedroom apartments
    • Fireplace
    • Private, fully furnished apartment
    • Personalized care plan
    • Personalized laundry service
    • Weekly linen & housekeeping
    • Three nutritious and delicious meals daily

Join us for lunch, schedule a tour, or request a brochure at 360-944-6000 for something "a notch above" the ordinary!

The Quarry Housing Types

Housing Types Include:
    Studios, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom

The Quarry Rooms

Full Kitchen, Wheel Chair accessible, Utilities Included

The Quarry Community

TV Room, Beauty Parlor, Laundry, Guest Rooms, House Cleaning, Computer Room, Parking, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Billiards, Greenhouse

Map of The Quarry