The Bedford

The Bedford (360) 891-6898

Reviews of The Bedford

Independent Living Reviews for The Bedford

October 16, 2015

Our visit at The Bedford was enjoyable. The environment was good. The staff was very nice.

June 29, 2015

The Bedford had the most charming apartments among the places I visited. When it was built, it was not meant to be a retirement home. It was built as sort of a resort. It was gorgeous. They had transportation, but you have to pay every time you want to go anyplace. They had an indoor swimming pool, which was something I was really looking for. I loved the décor, the building, and the pool.

July 31, 2014

My mother was in The Bedford. She liked it there a lot. There was no complaint. There, she got card games and bingo. They had a bus that took them to the casino and to shopping. Also they would take them to doctor's appointments. The Bedford was a beautiful place. They had really wide halls. It was pleasant and it was pretty.

December 27, 2013

By Susan74748650

The Bedford was excellent. It had cleaning service. Every room had a fireplace with washer and drier. They had a chef and they had excellent meals.

December 27, 2012

By caring12101

The Bedford is very good. They're very helpful and I have no complaints. They will give you and help you with your requests. Compared to any other, I think it's very good.

Costs for The Bedford

Photos of The Bedford

Services and Amenities of The Bedford

• Housing Extra: Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub, Washer Dryer Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Hot Tub, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About The Bedford

the-bedford.com

The Bedford is located in Vancouver, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Bedford for a visit...and stay!

Map of The Bedford