ManorCare Health Services

Reviews of ManorCare Health Services

Assisted Living Reviews for ManorCare Health Services

May 15, 2012

By Chebcheb

When my aunt and I first arrived to visit my grandpa we were pleasantly surprised with the warm welcome we were offered. We were both very pleased with the service my grandpa received and we knew he had the very best care at this facility. He shared a room but it was bug and very clean. If we wanted a more private visit they had little living room style nooks you could sit and either watch tv or sit and talk. Over all the staff was very helpful and friendly. We were all pleased with Mano care.

April 18, 2012

By vantucky86

The place was very neat and tidy, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The residents didn't seem unhappy at all, but my grandmother did not like the place very much. I asked her why, and she said that she just didn't fit it with the crowd. I later discovered that she was given the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of activities to subside her boredom, but she chose not to do any of them. So really, if she had given it a chance, she may have had a better stay. Overall, it's a clean cut place and they really do try their best,

Nursing Home Reviews for ManorCare Health Services

Services and Amenities of ManorCare Health Services

About ManorCare Health Services

ManorCare Health Services is a senior living provider in Vancouver, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact ManorCare Health Services for more details on services and rates.

Map of ManorCare Health Services