Evergreen Place

Reviews of Evergreen Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Evergreen Place

November 29, 2017

By Strong Woman

Evergreen Place is a small community. The staff showed us around, we had lunch there and the food was good. The rooms don't have readily available air-conditioning, no patios, and the building is a little older. They don’t have a pool, but they have a salon and a courtyard.

March 07, 2015

We have chosen a facility, but she hasn't moved in yet. We made the decision, and she is actually going there in a few weeks. The name of the place is the Lexington House. My mother has a friend that lives there. It is a small community which I think is really important. It is on a single level building which I think is very important as well. It has a large outdoor area with grass and benches which I think is very important. Because it is a small community, the people seemed to be very caring and know exactly who you are. She has a separate apartment which is very nice. She has a living room, a small kitchen, a bedroom, and a very nice bathroom. I'm really not very familiar with the activities because we haven't moved her in yet, but I know they have a lot them. It is in a fantastic location. It is close to the incoming freeways so that visitors can easily find her. There is lot of shopping and restaurants nearby. There are places to get your hair done. All of that is within walking distance. I know it is secured, and I know it is safe.

May 30, 2014

Mom moved into Lexington House at the end of last March. It seems all right. It is a nice place. Everybody is as nice as can be. Everybody seems to be happy to be there and working. They are pleasant as far as I can see. The people who live there are long-term residents. They have a nice dining room. She's in a nice studio; the colors are nice, pleasant, and you just have to bring in your own home stuff to make it better. They have activities for people who like to do them, but my mother doesn't. They have facials for the ladies on Thursdays and hair salon by appointment for the ladies also. They take them out on a bus to do some sight-seeing and go to garage sales. I like that it a small facility and it is all on one story. So there is no high rise thing going on.

About Evergreen Place

Evergreen Place is a senior living provider in Vancouver, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Evergreen Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Evergreen Place