Clearwater Springs

Reviews of Clearwater Springs

Assisted Living Reviews for Clearwater Springs

July 18, 2014

By Paula28

My husband is at Clearwater Springs. He's been there for three weeks now. It's a very attractive facility. It's up to date, with lots of windows and light. All together, it has a pleasant environment. His apartment is nice and clean. He has a big bathroom, with a walk-in shower. We are able to bring his cat with him. The staff were all very good. Everything seems to be fine, but he is complaining about the food. They have good variety of activities. They have an ice cream social every Wednesday at 2 o'clock. They watch movies and play games. They also have a shuttle bus that takes people to concerts, to restaurants, and to doctor's appointments.

May 15, 2012

By Couturecuts

My grandmother stayed at this facility, there was also one in Eugene, Oregon called Fox Hollow but she was unhappy there and chose to move to the Clearwater facility instead to be closer to family and because she had contacts there and knew it was a better place. I have been there many times to visit her over the past year. It was a nice clean up to date facility with very caring staff.

April 10, 2012

By studentnurse

I thought it was a beautiful place. The facility is well kept and you can tell that the faculty really care about taking care of this place and the residents. It provided great amenities and help with activities of daily need. The residents have full kitchens, emergency call systems, air conditioning, outside patios and gardens, 24 hour staffing, parking, etc....basically everything you would want or need in an apartment for an elderly individual. I felt very safe having my grandmother stay there and honestly enjoy visiting her more due to the great location. They even have a full time activity director that plans things for them to do and keep them busy! I also really appreciate the on site medical visits, help with her pills, health screenings, and help with her activities of daily living. She really loves it there and I am so glad we chose it for her. I do not have any negative comments to make about this location.

About Clearwater Springs

Clearwater Springs is a senior living provider in Vancouver, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Clearwater Springs for more details on services and rates.

Map of Clearwater Springs