Affinity at Vancouver

Reviews of Affinity at Vancouver

Independent Living Reviews for Affinity at Vancouver

June 03, 2021

By B

I toured Affinity at Vancouver. I'd take it in a heartbeat, but there really wasn't a lot in the area that I was interested in. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. They did everything; they even invited me to a tea. They don't have food per se. Because of COVID, they really can't do a lot. It's a brand-new place, so it's extremely clean. They have a swimming pool, some activities there, and a gym. I would take that facility, but I was hoping for more activities. It's next to a park, but it belongs to the city, of course. They have some garages and elevators. They have movie nights and get-togethers, and they say that they plan outings. Putting aside my need for activity, I would score it very high because I was very impressed with them. This is a sixty-two-plus place. It's like renting an apartment anywhere, except you have all those little extra things.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. We are so glad you enjoyed our beautiful community. We hope you change your mind and come see us again! There is a lot that Vancouver has to offer. If there is anything else you need please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Questions about Affinity at Vancouver

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Firstenburg and Luepke Community Centers, Vancouver Mall, Kevanna Park, Orchards Community Park and Beaver Marsh

What transportation services does Affinity at Vancouver offer to independent living residents?

We do not offer transportation but have a public transportation stop steps from our community.

What makes the chef or dining program at Affinity at Vancouver exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We have full kitchens in each of our apartment homes for our residents to utilize.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Heated indoor salt water pool and spa, Dilly Dally's Pub, Movie Theater, Fitness Center, Pickleball Court, Dog Wash Spa, Dog Park, Billiards Room, Game Room, Workshop, Crafts Studio, Internet Café, Card Room, BBQ Area, Outdoor Kitchen, Community Garden, Library, Community Room, Family Dining Room, Community Patio, Outdoor Fireplace, and Shuffleboard.

If Affinity at Vancouver accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We have a dog park and dog spa.

Does Affinity at Vancouver work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Affinity at Vancouver refers residents to local care providers when/if they are in need of additional assistance.

Photos of Affinity at Vancouver

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

Payment options

• Check

About Affinity at Vancouver

We do not provide personal care We do not provide this assistance

Map of Affinity at Vancouver