Brookdale Allenmore Tacoma, WA

Brookdale Allenmore (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Brookdale Allenmore

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Allenmore

September 10, 2014

The studio rooms at the Villas at Union Park were too small, as well as their dining room. As soon as I saw the room and saw it was small, I wasn't interested anymore. It also looked like to me that the hallways needed to be repainted and it needed some upkeep.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our community. Your feedback is always considered and appreciated!

August 15, 2013

By Shari3

Villas at Union Park was a very nice place and I liked the facility. I thought it was nicely laid out. The staff were very helpful and everytime I went there, a lot of the residents seemed to enjoy it.

Photos of Brookdale Allenmore

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Allenmore

About Brookdale Allenmore

Brookdale Allenmore provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Allenmore