Life Manor Assisted Living Tacoma, WA

Assisted Living Reviews for Life Manor Assisted Living

Independent Living Reviews for Life Manor Assisted Living

November 17, 2016

By Ralph170375

I moved in to Life Manor, and I liked the price because it was more suitable for my limited budget. The staff seemed very efficient, and so far they've been very friendly. They don't serve meals, but they do have a shuttle for shopping. I'm very comfortable here, and I have a small studio apartment which is the only space I need.

August 15, 2013

By Shari3

I opted for Life Manor Independent Living for my mom because it was inexpensive and a nice facility. They also served one meal a day which was unusual for an independent living facility. She had a studio apartment which I liked very much. They had social events and organized activities everyday so there was a lot of stimulation for the seniors. They also took the residents to the grocery store twice a week. One area that they need to improve is their dining room because their meals were prepared at the assisted living area and brought to the independent living area.

About Life Manor Assisted Living

Life Manor Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Tacoma, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, and Independent Living. Contact Life Manor Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Manor Assisted Living